SunTrustBank / excessive withdrawal fee

Suntrust charged me for taking money out from my own account. Apparently I had too many transfers activities and one withdrawal from my own account. I cannot believe it. Suntrust is a money sucker.

Hg

Comments

• Wh
      4th of Mar, 2009

Well it's obvious that you had a "savings" account. That is the only time they would charge for excessive withdrawal fees. If you wanted a checking account, why didn't you just open a checking account?? You got that "fee schedule" when you opened the account. Maybe your forgot to read it, just like everyone else did??

• Xx
      4th of Sep, 2009

not everyone can get a checking account. they won't let me open a one because i'm a minor. my dad sends his child support by transferring money into my savings account, and i got charged an excessive withdrawal fee for taking money out 3 times in a month. i don't think i should have been charged for that.

• Mi
      25th of Mar, 2010

I had over $2, 000 in my savings account at S.T., I made 2 withdrawls in less than 2 weeks and they charged me $4.00. Is that really excessive? I love S.T., everyone I have ever come into contact with has been very friendly and helpful. But that's a dang shame.

• Te
      25th of Aug, 2010

I have also account from suntrust, and i withdraw $100 twice on my savings. They charge me $4.00 each transaction, total of $8. That is sucks with my own saving i pay if i withdraw. Plan to transfer to different banks. If i were you, be careful opening account from suntrust. Be careful and get first all the info.