Suntrust / overdraft charges
I just don't understand how banks can be allowed to get away with this. I had a direct deposit posted in my account at about midnight and two checks hit the bank later that day. In keeping with their policy of processing debits first, they charged me overdraft fees because they had not yet processed the direct deposit. I can almost understand if the deposit had been a check, but not a direct deposit! This just isn't right!
More Suntrust Complaints & Reviews
- Suntrust - overdraft fees 
- SunTrustBank - unauthorized bank charge! 
- Sunlife Financial Trust Inc - fraudulent lottery winnings 
- SunTrustBank - closed checking account (what a joke) 
- Suntrust - not to be trusted - horrible customer service 
- Suntrust Banks - check you sent me bounced now I am charged a fee
- SunTrust Bank, Smallwood Shopping Center Waldorf MD - teller
- Suntrust Bank - none delivery of check and lack of service to resolve.
- Suntrust Banks - online banking
- Suntrust Banks - release of funds