Suntrust / atm
I went to the ATM at suntrust for a Suntrust account, attempted to withdraw $500. The machine never produced the cash, so I went into the bank. Their computer says I withdrew the cash. I have no recourse but to wait the 5 business days for them to sort things out. My dissatisfaction comes from knowing they owe me $500, and they can't just count the darn machine out to find my money.
More Suntrust Complaints & Reviews
- Suntrust - overdraft fees 
- SunTrustBank - unauthorized bank charge! 
- Sunlife Financial Trust Inc - fraudulent lottery winnings 
- SunTrustBank - closed checking account (what a joke) 
- Suntrust - not to be trusted - horrible customer service 
- Suntrust Banks - Overdraft protection fees
- Suntrust Bank - has all of a sudden decided to place a hold on $2,800.00, then $2,400.00 on x9618.
- Suntrust Banks - handling of accounts and charges
- Suntrust - $36.00 charges and lack of helping to keep the account from being charged excessive charges
- Suntrust Banks - issues with suntrust blocking my online purchases and other purchases