Suntrust Banks — notary service
Went to SunTrust for notary service on the property that was being sold. We called ahead of time to make sure they would do the notary. We were told to be seated upon arrival we waited Until someone asked who needed a notary service done. We were asked to go to her office and immediately she asked for two witnesses.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Brooksville, FL We were one witness short and we were not allowed to ask an employee or even someone we knew that was sitting in the waiting area because we didn't know her full name. She was very rude and did not understand people can't be asking others to go along with them just to witness him signing. We went to Capital City had no problems there they had witnesses that's fine for us and they have a new customer also .
More Suntrust Banks Complaints & Reviews
- Suntrust - overdraft fees 
- SunTrustBank - unauthorized bank charge! 
- SunTrustBank - closed checking account (what a joke) 
- Sunlife Financial Trust Inc - fraudulent lottery winnings 
- Suntrust - not to be trusted - horrible customer service 
- Suntrust - branch sales tactics
- Suntrust Banks - home equity line
- Suntrust Infosys - bad employee 
- SunTrust NMB - banking 
- Suntrust Bank - none delivery of check and lack of service to resolve.