Sun Trust Bank 0256 / teller-shawn m swartz

1 Belleair Bluffs, FL, United States
Phone: 727-588-7500

Moved to Florida in 1999 banked with Hungtinton-which than became Sun Trust. Banking many years with same branch of bank. Than after a car accident I became disabled. Every month I go to my bank an they cash my check. Any other teller at that branch always cashes my disability check with no problem. Than Swartz bank teller #3 comes to bank- an would not cash my check 3 months ago. I asked to speak to manager-an she told teller cash my check. A U.S. goverment check-not a ck from a company or 3rd party check. a government check. I get same teller on 11-04-08-once again giving me same problem. I mentioned we went through this problem once before. This time she told me no manager. Come bk next day for ur money. We went through drive through at 4:50 p.m. never did it ever take 11 minutes to due a bank transfer. My daughter-n-law who drove me because I had surgery-we left at 5:06p.m. I took money out for groceries - teller gave no slip of transaction. This is only teller at that bank who gives a disabled person a problem. I will have to return in the morning to the bank because of this teller who has a problem with disability checks.