Sun Trust Bank 0256 / teller-shawn m swartz
Moved to Florida in 1999 banked with Hungtinton-which than became Sun Trust. Banking many years with same branch of bank. Than after a car accident I became disabled. Every month I go to my bank an they cash my check. Any other teller at that branch always cashes my disability check with no problem. Than Swartz bank teller #3 comes to bank- an would not cash my check 3 months ago. I asked to speak to manager-an she told teller cash my check. A U.S. goverment check-not a ck from a company or 3rd party check. a government check. I get same teller on 11-04-08-once again giving me same problem. I mentioned we went through this problem once before. This time she told me no manager. Come bk next day for ur money. We went through drive through at 4:50 p.m. never did it ever take 11 minutes to due a bank transfer. My daughter-n-law who drove me because I had surgery-we left at 5:06p.m. I took money out for groceries - teller gave no slip of transaction. This is only teller at that bank who gives a disabled person a problem. I will have to return in the morning to the bank because of this teller who has a problem with disability checks.
More Sun Trust Bank 0256 Complaints & Reviews
- Suntrust - overdraft fees 
- SunTrustBank - unauthorized bank charge! 
- Sunlife Financial Trust Inc - fraudulent lottery winnings 
- SunTrustBank - closed checking account (what a joke) 
- Suntrust - not to be trusted - horrible customer service 
- Suntrust Banks - Overdraft protection fees
- Suntrust Bank - has all of a sudden decided to place a hold on $2,800.00, then $2,400.00 on x9618.
- Suntrust Banks - handling of accounts and charges
- Suntrust - $36.00 charges and lack of helping to keep the account from being charged excessive charges
- Suntrust Banks - issues with suntrust blocking my online purchases and other purchases