Summer Bay Resort / Too good to be true
I received an email telling me that I had won a FREE trip to Cancun for 4 days and 3 nights. So I read all the information and of course it said no purchase needed. As instructed I called the 1-800 # were a sales person proceeded to tell me about trips I won to Daytona, Orlando and Jamaica. I informed her more than once that I was calling about the FREE trip to Cancun. After 20 minutes she then told me that all of these trips were mine for just 268.00 per person (plus all the other things they don't cover0. I informed her that was great but I was only calling about my free trip to Cancun at which time she asked me what my problem was with paying the fee? What!! My problem was that I didn't ask for the other trips and it was not free as the email had stated. While I was talking to her, I was also googling Summer Bay Resorts were I found this website and all the information I needed. I finally hung up on her because she wouldn't give me a straight answer. I only hope that other people have the mind to do as I did before they give there credit card # away.
More Summer Bay Resort Complaints & Reviews
- Summer Bay Resort - I was scammed 
- Exploria Resorts - phone scam, don't let me cancel 
- Summer Bay Resort - They just scammed me 
- Summer Bay Resort - Rip-off 
- Summer Bay Resorts - Rip off! 
- Summer Bay Resort - If its a scam
- Summer Bay Resort - Money from my account 
- Summer Bay Resorts - Holiday Package
- Summer Bay Resorts - scam artistes 
- Summer Bay Resorts - Rip off! Beware It's a SCAM!