Menu
Riverchase Lodge Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Riverchase Lodge
reviews & complaints

www.riverchaseofthesmokies.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.0 15 Reviews

Riverchase Lodge Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
15 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Riverchase Lodge at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
Verify
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Riverchase Lodge. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

Riverchase Lodge reviews & complaints 15

Filter reviews by rating
Sort by:

Newest Riverchase Lodge reviews & complaints

G
11:49 pm EST

Riverchase Lodge electric

my daughter and I stayed in room 425, as soon as we arrived turning on the lights a breaker blew and we were left in the dark for half on hour! employee evidently knew of issues bc she hit breaker n fixed it so she said but our lamp between the beds flickered constantly and every time fridge kicked in lamp shut off! this is my opinion is huge risk! 4 th elevator would no doubt shut down and ppl flocking stairs to escape? no pretty visual! I pray you look into this! we did not bother trying hair dryer out of fear! and we barely had hot water to shower with! NEVER ever again staying there!

Desired outcome: please quit risking lives! fixed the electrical issues! apology nice! refund

A

Riverchase Lodge We stayed at Riverchase Lodge from Jul 19-22, 2022

We stayed at Riverchase Lodge from Jul 19-22, 2022. My daughter and girlfriend got pink eye from the hot tub pool, and the rooms were dirty. The tub jets left 3 bruises on my girlfriend's back. I emailed the hotel, but they basically said they weren't going to do anything about it. It seems like they don't care.

M

Riverchase Lodge February 26, 2022

February 26, 2022. The TV ain't working, the phone ain't working, and the lock inside the room ain't working either. The two ladies we dealt with were real rude, didn't offer no solution, and just told us to wait for it to come on. We asked for our money back, but they said since they couldn't rent the room again, we couldn't get a refund! The pool was gross, too many people, and felt unsafe. Next morning, they said they would refund me for the night I didn't stay, but I've been charged four times for $101.03. The motel ain't done nothing to fix any of this yet.

Hide full review

Is Riverchase Lodge legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals Riverchase Lodge as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 0% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, Riverchase Lodge stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering Riverchase Lodge should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

Riverchase Lodge earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Riverchase Lodge achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

A long registered date for riverchaseofthesmokies.com can be seen as a positive aspect for Riverchase Lodge as it indicates a commitment to maintaining the website and its domain name for a long period of time. It also suggests that the company is organized and has taken steps to secure its online presence.

The age of Riverchase Lodge's domain suggests that they have had sufficient time to establish a reputation as a reliable source of information and services. This can provide reassurance to potential customers seeking quality products or services.

Riverchaseofthesmokies.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Riverchaseofthesmokies.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• While Riverchase Lodge has a high level of trust, our investigation has revealed that the company's complaint resolution process is inadequate and ineffective. As a result, only 0% of 15 complaints are resolved. The support team may have poor customer service skills, lack of training, or not be well-equipped to handle customer complaints.
  • Riverchaseofthesmokies.com has relatively low traffic compared to other websites, it could be due to a niche focus, but could also indicate a potential lack of traffic and popularity. The riverchaseofthesmokies.com may offer a niche product or service that is only of interest to a smaller audience.
  • Riverchase Lodge protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
E

Riverchase Lodge Me and my hubby stayed at Riverchase Lodge from 10/7-10/9

Me and my hubby stayed at Riverchase Lodge from 10/7-10/9. When we walked into the room, I could tell right away that I wasn't gonna be too thrilled. No pictures on the walls to help with the noise from the other rooms. And there was this weird white stuff on the bed skirt of the other bed. The toilet moved every time you sat down or got up, and there were holes in the wall by the vent that didn't even work. Plus, there was dirt all along the edges of the baseboards in the bathroom and sink area. And guess what? The hot tub was out of order, and they didn't even bother telling us when we booked, whether it was on their website or booking.com.

G
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Riverchase Lodge On May 27th, 2022, I booked a room at Riverchase Lodge for a two-day stay

On May 27th, 2022, I booked a room at Riverchase Lodge for a two-day stay. However, upon my arrival, I was disappointed to find that the room only had one bed, despite my reservation clearly stating two beds. To make matters worse, the hotel was fully booked due to the holiday weekend.

The room itself had an unpleasant smell of dampness, mildew, and mold. It was definitely not the room I had reserved, so I decided to cancel my reservation. Unfortunately, finding another room proved to be quite a challenge, and I didn't manage to secure one until 1 am. To add insult to injury, I had to pay an additional $200.00 for this last-minute arrangement.

Dealing with the refund has been a frustrating experience. Riverchase Lodge claims to have credited the money back to Booking.com, but according to Booking.com, the refund must come directly from Riverchase Lodge. This back-and-forth has been going on every day, multiple times a day, since May 27th, with no resolution in sight.

I paid a total of $324.00 for two nights, and I am adamant about receiving my refund. This mistake was clearly on their end, not mine, and it's only fair that I am compensated accordingly.

Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Riverchase Lodge I ain't got my money back for leaving early and I want a full refund 'cause we had a lotta problems durin' our stay

I ain't got my money back for leaving early and I want a full refund 'cause we had a lotta problems durin' our stay. The hotel took my money upfront even though we agreed I'd pay when I got there. When I finally arrived, I decided to stay for 2 nights outta the 3 I booked 'cause they already charged me. But dang, my room had no power, the tub didn't have a stopper, and there was no hot water anyways. The bed was all busted up, the coffee maker didn't have the coffee holder, and the dang elevator broke down, leavin' us stuck on the 4th floor. And to top it all off, there was black mold on the ceilin' and dead bugs in our room. This ruined our family's getaway, especially for my son who has special needs.

I

Riverchase Lodge This was our 2nd year stayin' there

This was our 2nd year stayin' there. We planned to stay every year until this stay. When we got there, the room smelled like must covered up by chlorine. When my step dad used the bathroom, we realized the toilet didn't flush, and the bathtub didn't drain right. I told the counter girl, and on Friday 10/16 she said she'd let maintenance know and they'd come later 'cause we were gettin' ready to head out for the day. But guess what? Maintenance never came. We had a super busy trip planned, so we kinda forgot to keep complainin'. Who wants to be that customer, ya know? When we checked out today, I asked for a manager to call me, and they basically said I was lyin' and never said anything. They couldn't understand why *** didn't tell maintenance. The way they treated me and the lack of takin' responsibility was just plain awful. Especially considerin' how much we paid to stay here.

Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Riverchase Lodge We got to the hotel 'round 4 o'clock on Feb 12 and dang, there were ants in the bathroom

We got to the hotel 'round 4 o'clock on Feb 12 and dang, there were ants in the bathroom. Later that night, we went to toss somethin' down the sink and holy smokes, there were cockroaches! I called the folks in charge and they said we could switch to another room, but if we decided to leave, they'd charge us for one night. Now, I got a 4-month-old baby and a 9-year-old with me, so we decided to switch hotels 'cause if there are cockroaches in one room, there's probably more in the others. On the 15th, I talked to the manager 'bout this and he said he had to charge me 'cause he couldn't rent out the room again that night. Seriously, with cockroaches, he shouldn't be rentin' it out again. He mentioned that all hotels have this problem 'cause people bring 'em in grocery bags. Well, I've stayed in a bunch of hotels and never seen any before. Account_Number: [protected]

M
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Riverchase Lodge On 4/23, me and my daughters booked a room at Riverchase Lodge in Pigeon Forge

On 4/23, me and my daughters booked a room at Riverchase Lodge in Pigeon Forge. We paid over 700 bucks for this room for 2 nights. Let me tell you, this place is super gross and infested with bed bugs. One of the employees there straight up said they don't clean the rooms after each guest checks out. Can you believe that? This place is nothing like what they show on their website. The employees are so rude and the place is just not clean at all. They didn't even care that we had 5 little kids with us and had to sleep in our car. And get this, they didn't even care about the bed bugs! The employee on duty wouldn't even bother calling a manager. We had to wait until 7 am to talk to her. They offered us another room, but guess what? Another customer was complaining about bed bugs too! They changed our rooms 4 times, and every single room had those nasty bugs. I seriously think this place needs to be shut down and thoroughly cleaned to get rid of this problem. I've never seen such a rude and disgusting business that doesn't even care about their customers.

Riverchase Lodge I rented 2 rooms at Riverchase Lodge in August

I rented 2 rooms at Riverchase Lodge in August. My son never been to Smokies. I rented through booking.com. When I got there, there was no sign on the door about water being off from 1 to 3 pm. We checked in and went to the first room. The water in the sink was on and the room was full of water. They gave us 2 other rooms, which were supposed to be next door, but they were on opposite sides of the building. The rooms were gross, infested with roaches, dirty linens, beds not made, syringes and needles in the bathroom, and no cable in my room. The rooms were damp, with moisture and mold. The carpet was wet. I called and spoke with *** and he said, "Well, u didn't complain" and hung up on me. I reported no cable, and the cable wire was gone. I even suggested they go buy one, but they said it wasn't their problem. There were no towels, cigarette butts, and marijuana smell everywhere. I paid almost 700 dollars for 2 nights and 2 rooms. This place is a health hazard, and I will call the health department. On the second night, we slept in our van, and I was billed double.

L
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Riverchase Lodge On 5/23 me and my boyfriend and our 3 year old son went to the riverchase lodge in pigeon forge and checked in at 3:07pm

On 5/23 me and my boyfriend and our 3 year old son went to the riverchase lodge in pigeon forge and checked in at 3:07pm. I paid $145.93 for one night. Later, around X:XX-XXpm, we went back to the hotel and started getting my son ready for bed. I looked and saw a bug moving, so I looked closer and it was a roach. I also found some in the kitchen cabinets. It's a health hazard! I took pictures and went to the office. The guy there said all he could do was move me or I could leave. Why would I want to switch rooms when they might have roaches there too? Plus, this was the only king suit in the whole hotel, so I would have to get a smaller room. There was a granite top on a cabinet that wasn't even bolted down and it's dangerous. The room wasn't cleaned properly. If I don't get a full refund, I'm gonna call the health department and do whatever I gotta do to get this place shut down. It's really sad that people pay money and get treated like this when there's a problem.

K
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Riverchase Lodge I went to Riverchase Lodge on the 26th night and planned to stay for the whole weekend

I went to Riverchase Lodge on the 26th night and planned to stay for the whole weekend. When I arrived, all I could smell was the strong scent of pool chlorine. I had to wait for someone to come to the front desk. Finally, I entered my room and was completely shocked by how dirty it was. I immediately called the front desk and they said I could switch to another room. They sent me to a tiny one-bedroom room, even though we were a family of four. I couldn't believe they thought that would be suitable for us. I called again and asked if they could clean the other room so we could go back, but they said there was nothing else they could do. I was shocked and asked if they could at least clean the other room so we could return. Frustrated, I decided to look for another hotel at 10:30 pm after driving for seven hours. Suddenly, a man called my room and told me to hurry up because all the rooms were booked. I reluctantly decided to go back to the other room, hoping it had been cleaned as promised. Unfortunately, it hadn't, and I was forced to stay in the dirty room. I am extremely disappointed and demand a full refund!

T
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Riverchase Lodge Me and my wife and kid stayed at Riverchase Lodge on 10/03 for one night to give my 10-year-old son a little break

Me and my wife and kid stayed at Riverchase Lodge on 10/03 for one night to give my 10-year-old son a little break. We got back to our room around 9 that night and dang, the smell of weed hit us hard as we walked down the hall and into our room. We figured it was coming from the room next door. We asked to switch rooms, but all they said was they'd spray some air freshener. I asked to talk to the manager, but they said the lady at the front desk was the only one there. Darn it! We asked for a refund, but they said no. We felt so unsafe that we left at 10. The next morning, I called back to talk about the problem again, and this person named *** told me I was just trying to get something for free. Can you believe it? They even said if I really cared about my son's well-being, I shouldn't take him anywhere because of the COVID hotspot. Then they hung up on me! I can't even find a phone number for the owner or manager because they're scared of losing their job. They need to do the right thing. All I got from *** was an email, and they accidentally mentioned a ***. I want my $145 back, man.

B
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Riverchase Lodge I'm going to copy and paste my Google review so you can read it

I'm going to copy and paste my Google review so you can read it. Your hotel is the worst I've ever stayed in. There are bed bugs and roaches. Your staff has opened your hotel and herself up to a lawsuit by telling me I don't have the Constitutionally protected right to freedom of speech. I'm willing to give you a chance to fix these issues. Please reply to this email when you read it so I know you got it. If I don't hear from you by the end of the week, I'll move forward. DON'T STAY HERE! The place has roaches! And bed bugs. The front desk staff, ***, told me if I complain, she'll have me removed from the property. I asked her if she knew about freedom of speech. She told me I don't have freedom of speech in this hotel. HUGE INFRINGEMENT ON THE Constitution. There was blood on the carpet. I told another guest there were roaches and asked for a manager. *** told me there wasn't anyone else I was allowed to speak to. She then told me she was going to call the cops and have me removed. Mind you, I didn't get loud. I didn't cuss. I was calm and cool. I even tried to tell her that by telling me I didn't have freedom of speech because she didn't want me speaking about the ROACHES, she needs to be careful because she just opened herself and the hotel up to a huge lawsuit. She said she didn't care. If you like staying with roaches and bugs, just stay at a campground. If you love bed bugs, roaches, blood on the floor, and being under a directorship, then by all means stay at *** mean at this hotel.

B

Riverchase Lodge I didn't even get 10% of what I paid for during my stay

I didn't even get 10% of what I paid for during my stay. I want a refund by 2/1. If they give it to me, I won't sue them. This hotel is using Covid as an excuse to be lazy. They should wear masks and gloves and give you what you paid for. They advertised falsely. I emailed the owner a few weeks before I came and asked questions, but they didn't answer. I sent the email again two times. When I called the front desk to confirm the email, they said I had it right, but the owner has 4 locations and they don't have enough staff. They also said that the owner gets a lot of complaints, so I need to put something catchy in the subject. I didn't think much of it at the time. I just wanted to get some answers for my trip with my daughter. I called the front desk two days before I arrived from Louisiana and asked to be near the elevator because we had a lot of luggage. The person who answered said they would put us on the 2nd floor by the elevator. They charged my card a day before, so I couldn't cancel. But when we got there, they put us on the 4th floor at the very end. It was the farthest walk possible with all our stuff. They couldn't keep their promise of putting us on the 2nd floor by the elevator because they were fully booked. They didn't call me ahead of time to let me know and they still charged my card. The only reason I can think of is that they wanted to keep my booking. They said we could check in at noon, but when we got there, they turned us away and told us to come back at 4 because of Covid. The free WiFi hardly ever works. The front desk said it's because too many people are using it at once. But all those people paid for the WiFi, so it should work for everyone. They don't clean your room until you check out because of Covid. So we stayed multiple nights with an overflowing trash can, not enough soap, and terrible coffee. We had to bring our dirty towels all the way to the front desk to get new ones because of Covid. They said the dirty towels only have corona if they're in your room, not in the lobby. So we had to bring them to the lobby if we wanted more than one for the shower. Forget about taking a bath because the stopper in the tub is broken and the jacuzzi doesn't work. There's no ice machine because of Covid, even though the ice machine is usually outside and dumps ice into a container. I guess the ice might catch Covid inside the machine. The hot water stopped working for the whole hotel. We were dirty from playing in the snow and had to wait until the next morning to get hot water. The maintenance guy doesn't come at night, even if it affects everyone in the hotel. So after we didn't have hot water, we had to sleep in dirty beds without taking a bath. And there was no housekeeping. Forget about using the jacuzzi and paying for it. There's no stopper for the tub and the bathroom heater is broken. They gave me a $44.90 discount for not giving me what I paid for. My total was $471.45. It's like going to a store and they tell you that you can't have the item, but you still have to pay for it. They say, "Yay, you get a discount," but you can't take the item. The WiFi doesn't connect most of the time, the tub and heater are broken, the towels are wet when folded, the beds are dirty, there's no ice, the showers are cold, and we have to walk to the front desk to get new towels. It's uncomfortable and we paid for a jacuzzi we can't use. The indoor pool has too many chemicals and it smells really strong. We didn't even want to go in. It was my daughter's 16th birthday and I'm a single mom. I wish I hadn't trusted this hotel. I attached a few pictures. I want a refund and confirmation of the refund as a response to this complaint. If I don't get it, I'll take them to small claims court. Reference Number: [insert reference number]

Riverchase Lodge Customer Reviews Overview

Riverchase Lodge is a highly regarded accommodation option nestled in the heart of the beautiful Smoky Mountains. As an authoritative reviews website, we have analyzed numerous customer reviews and are pleased to present an overview of the positive aspects of Riverchase Lodge.

One of the most frequently praised features of Riverchase Lodge is its stunning location. Situated amidst the picturesque Smoky Mountains, guests are treated to breathtaking views and a serene atmosphere. Nature enthusiasts and outdoor adventurers will find themselves in paradise, with easy access to hiking trails, waterfalls, and other natural wonders.

The lodge itself is known for its comfortable and well-appointed rooms. Guests have consistently praised the cleanliness and spaciousness of the accommodations, ensuring a pleasant and relaxing stay. The rooms are thoughtfully designed with modern amenities, including cozy beds, flat-screen TVs, and free Wi-Fi, providing a home away from home experience.

Another highlight of Riverchase Lodge is its exceptional customer service. The staff members are frequently commended for their friendly and helpful nature, going above and beyond to ensure guests have a memorable stay. From check-in to check-out, visitors can expect a warm welcome and attentive assistance throughout their time at the lodge.

Additionally, Riverchase Lodge offers a range of amenities to enhance guests' experiences. The outdoor pool and hot tub are popular features, providing a refreshing way to unwind after a day of exploring. The lodge also boasts a fitness center, allowing guests to maintain their exercise routines even while on vacation.

In terms of dining options, Riverchase Lodge offers a complimentary continental breakfast, ensuring guests start their day off right. For other meals, there are several restaurants and eateries nearby, providing a variety of culinary choices to suit different tastes.

Overall, Riverchase Lodge has garnered positive reviews for its stunning location, comfortable accommodations, exceptional customer service, and convenient amenities. Whether you're seeking a peaceful retreat or an adventure-filled getaway, Riverchase Lodge is a top choice for your stay in the Smoky Mountains.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Riverchase Lodge contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Riverchase Lodge?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Riverchase Lodge Customer Service. Initial Riverchase Lodge complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Riverchase Lodge above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Riverchase Lodge. Discuss the issues you have had with Riverchase Lodge and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.