Suddenlink Communications / tv/internet/phone
I have been a subscriber to Suddenlink for a number of years. During this time I have had a series of price increases despite the fact that the service has continued to decline. When I call Suddenlink to report the issue the tech service is so poor and un-informed. Suddenlink often suggests sending a technician to my home to investigate, so far they never find a problem. It is difficult to get the right option and near impossible to talk to a 'human' and then they are out of the Country and English is a lost art. The Tv is down off and on daily and when working there is all kind of funny looking garbage in the reception. The Internet service has many problems also, down many times during the month. Sometimes the phone is down for three to four hours. Sometime ALL are down at once for an hour or many times a lot longer.
More Suddenlink Communications Complaints & Reviews
- Suddenlink - talk to the home office 
- Suddenlink Cable - tiling/sound cutting out 
- Suddenlink - fraud 
- Suddenlink - fraud / unauthorized charges 
- Sudden Link - stay far away from them 
- Suddenlink Communications - tv/ internet/ cable
- Suddenlink Communications - installation/service
- Suddenlink Communications - tell services provided
- Suddenlink Communications - equipment returned aug 9, 2018. balance still statesi owe for equiptment.
- Suddenlink - internet