Suddenlink Communications / communication

1 Pflugerville, TX, United States

I am signed up on EZ pay. For whatever reason, EZ pay was not used to pay my bill this month even though I have been set up on EZ pay for years and years. Did I get an email from Suddenlink indicating that there was a problem with my bill? No! Instead they just tacked on a late fee & sent a random message through an internet pop-up many days after the due date of the bill. They sure are able to send me marketing emails with no problem! They are already so overpriced as it is and they just continue to stack on the fees. This is not the first time this has happened.

Now it is after hours and I am trying to find an email address to send a message to the customer service department. Their "contact us" page banner clearly says email is a contact method. They are an email provider, after all! Yet when you actually go to the page that lists all of their contact info...no email address listed. Imagine that! I want to cross this off of my list and move on but I now have to stick it in the "to-do" pile for another day.

Sd