Sudden Link / rip off

CA, United States Review updated:

Fraud!!! Worst cable/internet service on the planet. We're in a small town--mammoth lakes, ca. We had a great cable/internet provider up until last year when Suddenlink took over. The moment that happened, bandwidth was cut by 80% and prices went up. Of course, they have a monopoly---wait, aren't there laws against that???? Guess not. At least not in a small town with nothing to contribute to political campaigns. We have internet speed equivalent to dial-up--and only intermittent service. The television works some of the time. We call in techs at least once a week--but to no avail. Internet service in third world countries (India, Nicaragua, etc) is 1000% better than what we've got. Do yourself a favor and switch if you can. This is just another example of the fleecing of America. BTW, Suddenlink and their parent company have donated millions to telcom lobbyists in Washington. So, politicians get perks while the working class get screwed. Again.

Comments

• Su
      22nd of Mar, 2012

Hello - my name is Ashley, and I'm with Suddenlink. Please accept my apologies that you've been experiencing these issues with your internet service. I would be happy to look into this for you. Please feel free to contact me directly: ashley-AT-suddenlink-DOT-com. Thank you.