Subway, Toledo, OH / picture vs actual sandwich!
On 1/8/08 I sent a complaint to Subway through their website. I got a reply saying someone would respond to my complaint in 7 to 10 business days. That did not happen nor did I receive a response of any kind to my second e-mail. The original complaint was that I ordered a sandwich under a picture of a sandwich that would appear to be a two inch gap between the two slices of bread filled with meat and accruments. The actual sandwich I received had the bread completely closed and you could not see anything (without actually opening the sandwich) but a piece of meat hanging out from the slit. Since I did the complaint on their site I don't have all the details of time and place. I do remember it was in the evening at the Subway in the WalMart store on Glendale Ave. For about the same price I can get a much better sandwich at Quisnos and will be buying from them in the future.
More Subway Complaints & Reviews
- Subway Restuarant Chain, New Haven, CT - predatory franchiser! 
- Subway - think twice you rude customers 
- Subway, Ft Meade, MD - cold meat/extremely bad service 
- Subway Restaurant, Brillion, WI - bait and switch false advertising 
- Subway, WA - poor treatment of employees 
- Subway, Galveston, TX - customer service 
- Subway, Saint Joseph, IL - not giving me my last check
- Subway, Cleveland, OH - employer - meena 
- Subway, San Antonio, TX - food prep 
- Subway, Chicago, IL - customer service