Subway, Toledo, OH / picture vs actual sandwich!

Toledo, OH, United States Review updated:
3.35
On 1/8/08 I sent a complaint to Subway through their website. I got a reply saying someone would respond to my complaint in 7 to 10 business days. That did not happen nor did I receive a response of any kind to my second e-mail. The original complaint was that I ordered a sandwich under a picture of a sandwich that would appear to be a two inch gap between the two slices of bread filled with meat and accruments. The actual sandwich I received had the bread completely closed and you could not see anything (without actually opening the sandwich) but a piece of meat hanging out from the slit. Since I did the complaint on their site I don't have all the details of time and place. I do remember it was in the evening at the Subway in the WalMart store on Glendale Ave. For about the same price I can get a much better sandwich at Quisnos and will be buying from them in the future.

Comments

Ch
  1st of Feb, 2008
Seriously dude. How long have you been viewing advertisements? You want a sandwich made pretty? Make it yourself, you're not gonna get the picturesque results at any location.

Welcome to the real world.

Subway Logo Subway