Subway, Toledo, OH / picture vs actual sandwich!

1 Toledo, OH, United States Review updated:

On 1/8/08 I sent a complaint to Subway through their website. I got a reply saying someone would respond to my complaint in 7 to 10 business days. That did not happen nor did I receive a response of any kind to my second e-mail. The original complaint was that I ordered a sandwich under a picture of a sandwich that would appear to be a two inch gap between the two slices of bread filled with meat and accruments. The actual sandwich I received had the bread completely closed and you could not see anything (without actually opening the sandwich) but a piece of meat hanging out from the slit. Since I did the complaint on their site I don't have all the details of time and place. I do remember it was in the evening at the Subway in the WalMart store on Glendale Ave. For about the same price I can get a much better sandwich at Quisnos and will be buying from them in the future.

Comments

1st of Feb, 2008

Seriously dude. How long have you been viewing advertisements? You want a sandwich made pretty? Make it yourself, you're not gonna get the picturesque results at any location.

Welcome to the real world.