Subway — the horrible sandwich I received
I ordered a Philadelphia cheese steak sub, 6 inch.
When I sat down to unwrap it I found a sub that was poorly put together with little to no meat.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Nashville, ARNo cheese but mayonnaise that I didn't ask for! Not to mention the dry stringy onions that lay there on the small amount of meat which was very dried out almost to beef jerky ( not quite that dry but you get my point). I took two pics so as I could be taken seriously. I have ordered this same sub at another location and was very pleased. I asked the attendant if another could be made, she said that's how that sub is made, so I didn't get my sub .
More Subway Complaints & Reviews
- Subway Restuarant Chain - predatory franchiser! 
- Subway - think twice you rude customers 
- Subway - cold meat/extremely bad service 
- Subway Restaurant - bait and switch false advertising 
- Subway - poor treatment of employees 
- Subway In Rochelle IL - manager 
- Subway - got let go 
- Subway Store# 25806 - worst subway ever 
- Subway - price for wraps 
- Subway - rude manager grace refused to honor coupon, unable to read.