Subway — stale bread
I went into Subway store #11089-0, at 1607 Williams Hwy, on 1/25/2017, at 5:25 pm, and ordered a foot-long roasted chicken breast sandwich. After getting home, I took a bite, and the bread was hard and stale. Upon calling the store, the employee told me that there was no way the bread could be stale, that I must be imagining it, that toasted bread is always hard. I go to Subway several times a month, and have never had toasted bread that is hard as a rock. The employee actually hung up on me when I tried asking for a refund or a new sandwich At the very least, I'd like a refund, since I had to throw this sandwich out. As someone who has bad teeth, eating this sandwich was extremely painful, and I don't believe I will go to this particular location again.
More Subway Complaints & Reviews
- Subway Restuarant Chain - predatory franchiser! 
- Subway - think twice you rude customers 
- Subway - cold meat/extremely bad service 
- Subway Restaurant - bait and switch false advertising 
- Subway - poor treatment of employees 
- Subway In Rochelle IL - manager 
- Subway - got let go 
- Subway Store# 25806 - worst subway ever 
- Subway - price for wraps 
- Subway - rude manager grace refused to honor coupon, unable to read.