Subway Restaurants / didn't wash his hands before putting on the gloves
I recently went to the Subway at the corner of Van Nuys and Addison in Sherman Oaks. The man waiting on me used the cash register and then put on plastic gloves - he didn't wash his hands before putting on the gloves. I watched him - his dirty hands were all over the outside of the gloves as he was putting them on. I told him I wasn't comfortable having him make my sandwich - I asked the woman he was working with if I was being overly critical or unreasonable - she said no. The male employee copped an attitude and left the serving area.
More Subway Restaurants Complaints & Reviews
- Subway Restuarant Chain, New Haven, CT - predatory franchiser! 
- Subway - think twice you rude customers 
- Subway, Ft Meade, MD - cold meat/extremely bad service 
- Subway Restaurant, Brillion, WI - bait and switch false advertising 
- Subway, WA - poor treatment of employees 
- Subway 4337, Muskogee, OK - very poor store
- Subway, ARLINGTON - store locked during operating hours
- Subway - refused to honor coupons
- Subway, Seminary - store closing to early.
- Subway, Gateshead, England, Tyne and Wear - food