Subway, Niles, IL / unsealed yogurt!
The seal from the yogurt I got with my sandwich wasn't sealed and only half filled. The salesperson refused to give a new one. He finally gave cheetos, but wouldn't give another yogurt. He had a real attitude. I also had a question about the pastrami sandwich price and the answer he gave wasn't logical. The sign said ANY footlong sandwich all day for $5.00. That wasn't what I paid for it.
More Subway Complaints & Reviews
- Subway Restuarant Chain, New Haven, CT - predatory franchiser! 
- Subway - think twice you rude customers 
- Subway, Ft Meade, MD - cold meat/extremely bad service 
- Subway Restaurant, Brillion, WI - bait and switch false advertising 
- Subway, WA - poor treatment of employees 
- Subway, Irving, TX - Horrible Food/Missing Points Store #2419-0 on Beltline Irving, Texas
- Subway, SLIDELL, LA - lazy, poor sandwich skills, rung up order wrong then refused to fix it
- Subway, Eureka, CA - poor customer service
- Subway, Commack, NY - horrible treatment 
- Subway, Bremen, GA - childrens meals