Subway, Niles, IL / unsealed yogurt!
The seal from the yogurt I got with my sandwich wasn't sealed and only half filled. The salesperson refused to give a new one. He finally gave cheetos, but wouldn't give another yogurt. He had a real attitude. I also had a question about the pastrami sandwich price and the answer he gave wasn't logical. The sign said ANY footlong sandwich all day for $5.00. That wasn't what I paid for it.
More Subway Complaints & Reviews
- Subway Restuarant Chain, New Haven, CT - predatory franchiser! 
- Subway - think twice you rude customers 
- Subway, Ft Meade, MD - cold meat/extremely bad service 
- Subway Restaurant, Brillion, WI - bait and switch false advertising 
- Subway, WA - poor treatment of employees 
- Subway, Galveston, TX - customer service 
- Subway, Saint Joseph, IL - not giving me my last check
- Subway, Cleveland, OH - employer - meena 
- Subway, San Antonio, TX - food prep 
- Subway, Chicago, IL - customer service