Subway, Lebanon, OH / giftcards

1 Columbus Ave. in WalmartsLebanon, OH, United States Review updated:
Phone: 513-932-4236

walmarts is selling gift cards for Subway that can not be scanned. I went back to walmarts where the card was bought with my receite and they said this has been happening but they cant do anything about ( No refunds or card replacement) . They said I had to call the head office. I did at [protected] they wont do anything about it either. All they could said was sorry but maybe someone took the card out before we bought it.
I still have a recire but now what can be done ??????????

Comments

• Eo
      12th of Feb, 2010

I manage a Subway. Just knowing that it "can not be scanned" is a little too vague for me to know what action to take. Here are a few of the details I would need to know before suggesting a fix.

1) Is Subway's machine unable to pull ANY information off of the card, as if there is a problem with the magnetic strip? If this is the case, a Subway employee should be able to manually enter the card's numbers and transfer the balance to an undamaged card.

2) Is Subway's machine saying the card has not been activated? If so, this is definitely the card manufacturer's fault. You should contact the number again, making sure to say "The gift card I purchased from Walmart says that it has not been activated."

3) Is the card saying it has less than the balance you purchased it for (for example, it has been activated, but the balance is $0)? If so, you should contact that number again and ask them to pull up the dates of past transactions. You should be able to make a better case if those transactions happened prior to the date on your purchase receipt.