Subway / they're wasting food
I ordered the little small sub sandwich, to which the person waiting on me cuts off about 2" of the end of the bread. When asked why this was done, his response was "that's what we are taught to do." She looked rather annoyed at my mentioning this, but what on earth would the manager or owner, for that matter, instruct people to throw away food. Why not charge a dime more and not throw away that little snippet of bread. Maybe they never had to go hungry before. What a terrible waste when there are people starving too.
More Subway Complaints & Reviews
- Subway Restuarant Chain, New Haven, CT - predatory franchiser! 
- Subway - think twice you rude customers 
- Subway, Ft Meade, MD - cold meat/extremely bad service 
- Subway Restaurant, Brillion, WI - bait and switch false advertising 
- Subway, WA - poor treatment of employees 
- Subway, Wilmington, CA - for years this subway never has menu items, always out of breads, meats, etc...
- Subway, Rendin, Texas - poor management 
- Subway, Kingsport, TN - service 
- Subway, New Caney, TX - service
- Subway, Aurora, CO - the way I was treated