Subway / rip-off!
I went to subway at my local mall outside of pittsburgh, pa and again had the miserable manager wait on me, who never says thank-you. The huge banner was still on the wall that advertises "any footlong sub for $5" so I ordered a footlong subway club. When he was making it, I noticed that the roast beef was all pink. Then when he went to the cash register to ring it up, he said it would be $8.79 for the sub and the 3 cookies I ordered that are 3 for $1.19. I asked him why isn't the sub $5 and he said this one is one of five that are not $5. I told him forget it since I didn't have enough cash on me and didn't feel like putting it on my debit card. He huffed and acted all pissed off. I went to another subway, and told the manager there and she said that hers and his subway are part of the pittsburgh area subways that are offering all of its footlong subs for $5 except for the premium subs which I did not order. She also said that he could of easily gave it to me for $5. I then told her I will from now on go to her subway and not get ripped off at the one at the mall. I have frequently gone to this subway at the mall, and can't believe how I was almost ripped off, treated rude and almost was given raw roast beef.
More Subway Complaints & Reviews
- Subway Restuarant Chain, New Haven, CT - predatory franchiser! 
- Subway - think twice you rude customers 
- Subway, Ft Meade, MD - cold meat/extremely bad service 
- Subway Restaurant, Brillion, WI - bait and switch false advertising 
- Subway, WA - poor treatment of employees 
- Subway, Semmes, AL - service 
- MTA Subways - stinking trains
- Subway, North Babylon, NY - stale bread. poor customer service
- Subway, Sanger, CA - I am complaining about the food and service 
- Subway, Baltimore, MD - store lied about coupon and value on my gift card