[Resolved] Stylewe / return scam

I ordered two size 2 dresses at the same time. One fits perfectly, and the other is too small. How is anyone to know what size to order when the sizing is not consistent. Their solution was to giving me a $10.00 cash refund or $13.00 store credit on a $66.00 dress. I was excited to have found this website and was planning on ordering many more items in the future, but after this experience, I feel it would be extremely foolish on my part. If you can't try on clothing before buying, you should be able to exchange or return the item for a full refund. Once they have your money your stuck with it whether it doesn't fir or you don't like it.

• Resolution statement

• StyleWe Customer Care's Response, Jan 10, 2019

We cannot locate your order number .

Pls send us order number so that we can check .

If you have any other questions, u can chat with us online or drop us an email ([email protected]) at any time and we will get back to you ASAP.

Iv
Dec 30, 2018

Comments

20th of Jan, 2019

THIS IS A SCAM WEBSITE! Do not waste your money or your time on the shoddy merchandise. Or pray it actually was designed for a human because you will never get a full refund from this company. It will Cost you $50 dollars to return the item and get a tracking number!!!

20th of Jan, 2019

I have seen some positive comments on different review sites about StyleWe. However, they are obviously fake due to the poor grasp of English. Honestly, I learned so much from this experience. There is nothing on the website telling shoppers the company is located in China and a single return will cost $50!!! This is a horrible company. I considered myself lucky to only be out $85 and I will never again buy from a site that doesn't offer free returns.