Stylewe.combeware!

P

BEWARE!

The clothing is AWFUL. The red dress with flowers that looks like a heavy cotton on Stylewe website is made of a cheap parachute material, and the green cotton dress is HUGE. It looks like a tent. I immediately returned the items, which they make the buyer ship directly to China. There is a California return address, P.O. Box 6368 SOH, Rosemead, CA 91770, which they will NOT allow the buyer to ship to. I am filing a complaint with the California Attorney General's Office.

I did ship the items to China, but it cost $35.00. It's a matter of principal for me, and if Paypal doesn't refund my money on these hideous items, I will NEVER use their services again. Companies like this should not be allowed to sell in the US.

RESOLVED

• StyleWe's response · Sep 22, 2018

Pls send us order number to check .

FYI: Item(s) must NOT be returned to the address on the package you received. We will send a label with our designated return address by email after you submit the return/exchange request online. We do not accept returned item(s) that were sent back by you directly without our authorization and no refund will be issued if customers don't act accordingly.

Pls noted that the address on the package is just one of the transferred shipping carriers'. It is not our return center .

If you run into any issues, feel free to contact us at any time.

Best regards,
    StyleWe

• Br
    Brenda Eaden Aug 31, 2021

I ordered on Instagram from a company representing itself as Eileen Fisher, a reputable designer. Got this cheap crap in the mail with an knockoff Eileen Fisher label but no laundering instruction... nothing. No invoice or return instructions. Only had a chunk of folded up tissue paper in the shipping bag. Contacted Eileen Fisher through their website and they had no record of my purchase. Said it was fraud... Post Office in Rosemead, CA basically said I was scammed and I'm SOL. Can't find the order on my bank cards to contact my bank.

• Co
    Connie Turck-Whitton Jul 13, 2021

I ordered a year and a half ago repair wood wax from a company Pastel Beige. Two months ago I get a email asking to verify my address and this is what I got! 14.97 down the drain! I don’t even know what this is!!!
    This return address was in envelope!
    Will will P.O. box 6368 Rosemead CA. 91770
    Scam alert!

• El
    Elaine Parks May 29, 2021

I received a package and there is no way to describe the item inside. A container with a parachute material inside that has a drawstring and is attached to the cloth like container. I never ordered anything from this company. I don’t know what it is that they sent me, I haven’t checked my credit card yet! What is going on!!!

Denise Pack Jan 08, 2021

My husband ordered a 40.00 tool box and they sent a mini 8mm wrench. Unbelievable no way to contact anyone it was from a P.O. Box 6368 out of California. SCAM!!

• Ru
    Rusty Long Jan 27, 2021

@Denise Pack I ordered the tool box and got the mini 8mm wrench as well. It's a scam. I will never order anything that is advertised on facebook again.

• Gi
    Giez Feb 05, 2021

@Rusty Long I got scammed too. $#@%!

• Su
    Sunny121396 May 07, 2021

@Denise Pack Hahahaha Me too!! But on the web site WISH. I got a full refund just like that after sending a photo of wrench. Go figure.. it was a scammer!

• Li
    Lisa Henderson-Smith Jan 08, 2021

I ordered from sunshine california.com the return address is this place. the company is also named playlandlimited.com. they are a complete rip off.

Tina Adoranto Glassford Dec 30, 2020

Ordered two sit n spins back in November never received information that items were shipped so I contacted them twice, the last email a Rebecca Smith stated that they were shipped and delivered. The package that I received was a tiny box with about 8 little wooden spinning toys called (Wodi toys). I responded to her email with not such a nice one telling her that I wanted a full refund on the items.. I'm sure I am out the $ and the items. So pissed right now. It's Funny how facebook can remove post they don't approve of by people, but they can't weed out the scammers placing ads on their site. Will never shop thru an advertisement that pops up again.

• Br
    Brian Garbers Squid Dec 27, 2020

I ordered a mechanics floor jack from a company online not these people and about 2 days later I received a email from a joanna fred (not who I ordered it from) stating my floor jack was being shipped and gave me a tracking number. so I kept tracking it from china and once it got to the usa it stopped moving. so after about 2 weeks it showed this tracking number item was delivered. what I received was a envelope that contained 3 face masks from this po box 6368 rosemead ca. how my floor jack ended up being this envelope I have no idea. something kinda fishy here I think. I am still waiting for a refund from the company I ordered it from. it was hard to get any answers at all from any of them. it all leans tword a scam???

Jana Wachtel Dec 12, 2020

I got something that looks like a big white shower curtain. Not sure exactly what it is but I know I didn't order it. Same address as everyone else is complaining about. Who are these people sending random things out???

• Sh
    Shelbydog Nov 29, 2020

I just received a box from the above P.O. Box 6368 Rosemead CA with elf on the shelf advent calendar- i didn’t order it and i haven’t been charged that i know of - anybody else receive something like that? I’m confused

• Ib
    ibmc Sep 30, 2020

Not happy with items, i paid to much for what i got. All this chinese co's are a scam as you can not return in the U.S. the fees to return to china far exceeds what you payed for item. Do not buy anything on these web sites it's all junk and for some resone they have not been shut down. Im also going to complain w the Ca. Attorney General. I think i will also go to samll claims court to see what an American Judge thinks of his scam.

• Do
    Donna Durbin Sep 28, 2020

I ordered an electrical mini clothes washer...I got a collapsable dog bowl...WORST WEBSITE EVER!!

Janet Cowlan Sep 14, 2020

just received a tiny bag of seeds from that po box in rosemead california, i do not remember ordering anything, one says blue coleus, the other says safflower. anyone else ?

Maureen Schoonover Aug 31, 2020

Hello china.. you need to ship my chairs with canapy.. or im conta ting an atty.. and you will pay for my atty.. please ship to 188 kelly st.2nd fl. luzerne pa.18709.. or refund my money.. my name is maureen schoonover.. stop robbing people.. you need to be shut down.. I can do that for you.. stop taking peoples money and not giving them their product.. I want my order.. not 2 empty bags.. or I want my money back.. im giving you a little bit of time..!!!

Maureen Schoonover Aug 31, 2020

I recieved 2 blue bags for folding chairs with canapy.. never got the chairs.. im contacting an atty.. im never ordering from china again.. I want my money back.. ive had with these [censored].. we dont deserve this.. this has to stop.. I want my money back...!!!

• Me
    Me&Bud Aug 21, 2020

I received the same two sleeves that look like the carriers for folding chairs. The chairs ordered early July have not come but they showed that they had a cover on them when folded up. Received a notice they are supposed on their way and then a notice from DHL on 8-18 that they were to be delivered that day. Still no chairs and DHL says tracking number not in their system. Sounds like a scam to me. If I don't get these chairs in a couple of days will try contacting pay pal. (lots of luck getting anything out of them).

DeeGS Aug 18, 2020

I’m going to throw them away. They smell awful and who knows what’s in it. I’m concerned Since they have been sending seeds and stuff like that to people. My mom receives the suspicious seeds and we have no clue what they are.

DeeGS Aug 18, 2020

We are all on the same boat. I ordered the same chairs @zhixintrade that’s the company and they didn’t send a thing . Filed complaint with pay pal and they did nothing about it because this people never replied to them .
    We have to be more careful and buy nothing from China anymore

• Fa
    Farbar Aug 18, 2020

We received one bag yesterday. Also ordered one chair and have yet to receive it. This is a scam and will contact our CC carrier to cancel the order.

• Bo
    Bobbi Lichtenfels Hughes Duncan Aug 16, 2020

I also ordered these chairs and yesterday received the 2 useless little blue bags... no documents, no tags, no anything. has anybody actually received the chairs? i'm regretting more and more ordering them... live and learn.

Roberta Goodman Lawson Aug 11, 2020

Same here. Ordered those chairs July 5 and received the two small blue covers today.

• Gl
    Glenda Scholten Aug 10, 2020

I ordered 2 summer chairs for my son and daughter in law and the y received 2 small folding chair cover. I am pissed I paid good money for these chairs. I need someone to help me get to these people so that stop getting scammed
    Glenda Scholten [email protected]

• Li
    Linda Blaustein Surks Aug 09, 2020

Looks like we are all in the same boat! I too ordered two folding lawn chairs on July 5 and yesterday received two blue bags. Does anyone think we will be getting the chairs?????

Roberta Goodman Lawson Aug 11, 2020

@Linda Blaustein Surks Wondering that myself.

• Vi
    Victoria Leak Massey Aug 08, 2020

I received the same bags today instead of my chairs... wtf...

• Ed
    Ed N Sandra Henson Aug 08, 2020

I got the same two blue bags yesterday and do not know what to do with them. they do not fit anything I already have. if they are supposed to be used with the the two outdoor folding chairs I ordered on july 4th, I have not received the chairs yet so what good will the covers do me. I am learning not to order anything off facebook. if or when (usually 8 to 10 weeks later) the merchandise is received, it is never what is shown on facebook.. usually shoddy merchandise. sandra henson

• Ka
    Karen655 Aug 07, 2020

I got the same thing today. I did order chairs, but these bags cannot fit a chair. Besides the chair said the canopy folded around the chair so no bags were necessary. I protested through PayPal. I have to give time for the company (Zhixin Trading Co) to respond before I escalate it with PayPal.

Roberta Goodman Lawson Aug 11, 2020

@Karen655 Wondering how much time you're supposed to give them. Guess I need to contact PayPal too.

Charlene James Aug 06, 2020

I just received two bags that look like ones you carry folding chairs in but they are too small for chairs! I ordered two chairs on July 5, 2020 and still have not received them. I did not order these little bags. I used my charge card. I guess I should cancel my order but I really wanted the chairs. These bags would not hold a chair. Charlene James

DeeGS Aug 18, 2020

@Charlene James I ordered the chairs as well and cancelled the order and contacted pay pal, but they did nothing about it. These fraudulent people took my my money and sent two empty bags

Tiffany J. Steen Aug 05, 2020

Irrperb sales cheap chairs these are the covers

Tiffany J. Steen Aug 05, 2020

I got two random bags from CA today with no return label no tags no product details. They look like bag for folding chairs or a tripods. I’m not sure if they go with chairs I ordered in July.

DeeGS Aug 18, 2020

@Tiffany J. Steen I received the same thing. Two empty bags that look like folding chair can fit in them . Really bad smell as well. Address was P.O. Box 6368 Rosemead Ca. This has got to stop.

Maureen Schoonover Aug 31, 2020

@Tiffany J. Steen I got the same thing..and no chairs..im getting in touch with someone they need to be closed down..they are robbing people..

• Sh
    shebrokers Jul 21, 2020

I received 2 blue fabric covers yesterday in the mail. I have no idea what they are for. They look like maybe covers for outdoor folding type chairs. I really don't know, they smelled so bad, I put them outside. Have no idea where they came from. The return address on the package is P.O. Box 6368, Rosemead, California 91770. Does anyone know who these people are?

Tiffany J. Steen Aug 05, 2020

@shebrokers I got the same thing today

Tiffany J. Steen Aug 05, 2020

@shebrokers Irrperb sales camping chairs these are the covers we placed order 7/3 but yet to get the chairs . PayPal offers 90 day buyers protection which we might use if chairs don’t come

Charlene Coomer Aug 06, 2020

@shebrokers I received two of the exact same thing (blue short bags made out of camping chair material with black strap handles) with return address:P.I.Box 6368 Rosemead, CA 91770
    I have no idea what they are either. I have items that I have ordered(and haven’t received) from Facebook ads but I never ordered anything like these!
    I am so done with China and all their BS! I will NEVER again order from anywhere except Amazon EVER!!!

• Ta
    TAV77 Sep 16, 2020

@shebrokers Me too

Tina121 Oct 25, 2018

I just received the most awful, cheap looking ladies duster, described as "single breasted color block outerwear" In the photos it looked like a wool, high end, grey and beige long duster jacket with two front pockets. When I opened the package, I was hit with a very strong chemical smell, when I smelled the jacket, it smelled like mildew and chemicals. It is made with cheap felt, already a hole in the side pocket. I would be embarrassed to wear it. There was no phone number or return instructions on the packing list or on the outside of the package.

I hunted around on the web and found that the return address was a PO box 6368 SOH, Rosemead CA 90049 when I googled this address it was not for Styleme but some computer company. I found a this number for Style me and left them a message. I hope they return my call and give me a proper address to return this terrible jacket and get my money back!