Stub Hub / never use them

United States Review updated:

I ordered tickets to see Tina Turner @ Madison Square Garden for 12/1/08 from Stub Hub . Originally we had great seats! Stub Hub SUPPOSEDLY UPGRADED our seats from the original seats. Guess what?? We wound up sitting basically behind the stage on the side. We were looking at Tina Turner's back for most of the concert. If they did not have a big screen, we would have only seen her face 2 times! When I received the tickets & called to complain the woman kept insisting the tickets were better & more expensive then what we paid for. How can a ticket behind the stage when I was originally in front of the stage be an upgrade. NEVER USE STUB HUB!!!

Mo

Comments

• St
      3rd of Feb, 2010

I am contacting you on behalf of the Executive Customer Care Department at StubHub. I first want to apologize for what I recognize as an unfortunate experience. I will do my best to address your concerns regarding the situation as fully as possible. I understand you were not happy with the quality of the seats you received and as well as the service you received. While I am not exactly sure what happened here but would certainly like to work with you on your situation and see if we can turn it around. I suspect that we were reacting to the original seller’s inability to fill the order.

It may help to explain a bit more about StubHub’s Marketplace. We are a secondary marketplace where fans can buy and sell tickets; however StubHub itself does not carry an inventory. The inventory listed on StubHub is coming from individual sellers and we rely on our sellers to follow the StubHub User Agreement when fulfilling their orders to avoid disappointing experiences as you described. In the end, the seller did not fulfill the order and consequently, StubHub normally will do our best to celled the transaction and offere replacement tickets to you to ensure you attended the event per the StubHub Fan Protect Guarantee.

Again, I''m sorry your experience was so disappointing. This is a situation that we most certainly would like to look into, though. I would like to follow up with you directly if possible. If you could please email me at [protected]@stubhub.com Attn: Sue, along with your order # and I would be happy to follow up and address your concerns. Sincerely, Sue Hickok, StubHub ECC.