TicketOffices.com Logo

TicketOffices.com

Having problems with TicketOffices.com?

TicketOffices.com reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Mar 6, 2017. The latest review 33359603 was posted on Jun 19, 2021. TicketOffices.com has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 46 reviews. TicketOffices.com has resolved 0 complaints.

TicketOffices.com Customer Service Contacts

27 N. Wacker Drive № 505
Chicago, Illinois
United States - 60606-2800

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with TicketOffices.com Customer Service. Initial TicketOffices.com complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for TicketOffices.com above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about TicketOffices.com. Discuss the issues you have had with TicketOffices.com and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

TicketOffices.com Complaints & Reviews

TicketOffices.com[protected]

Order number [protected].
The Guns N Roses Toronto even was cancelled. I received an email. I responded immediately that I would accept a 120% credit so I could book another event. I had an event in mind. I waited 72 hours, no response. I reached out by email again, waited 72 hours, no response. I then tried the chat method which confirmed the event was cancelled but directed me to email only... I called the 800 number, the confirmation was made that the event was cancelled and I was direct to email only... I emailed again. I received at response that I their records indicate that I already used the 120 percent credit in short email with no options provided as a resolution. I emailed back to state that I am only looking for 100 percent credit so I can book something now ( fast ). I also stated that as I responded within 7 days of the event being cancelled that I would also accept a full refund. This is their option as per their policy. I am very frustrated because I first reached out to Ticket Offices on June 4th. Today, it is June 19th when I received a short and abrupt email that I will not receive a 120 percent credit as per their policy with no other options to resolve.

TicketOffices.comCancelled event no refund

I purchased tickets to a college basketball game. The game was cancelled due to Covid. I received an email from the college that the game was if the game was rescheduled the tickets would be good for the game. Now that the season is over TicketOffices.com is saying we had a limited time to request a refund and now they will not issue a refund for the tickets.

TicketOffices.comJay Leno tickets

I purchased tickets for Jay Leno. The original date was Saturday 9/26/20 at 6:00 PM. The date and time continues to move. Impossible to plan for. I understand covid, but this is nuts.

Now Friday, May 6, 2022 at 8:00 PM. This is no longer a reschedule. Different day of the week, different time, almost two years out. If it stays at this date, I am not available.

It is impossible to be in contact with a live person. When I finally do, they just say that its policy. Frankly, I am not interested in policy. It comes down to ethics and morals. If Ticketoffice.com cannot take care of it's customers, they need to be shut down. I am frustrated and I am not alone. Please do what is right.

I want a refund, immediately.

TicketOffices.comWill not refund money

I purchased 6 tickets to a concert for me and friends. Later to find out the tickets right next to us were only going for 30$ a piece.. I spent over $400 on 6 tickets!! I tried to get my money back and re purchase them elsewhere, but they will not give you a refund. I chalked it up to [censored]ty luck and I should have done more research.. The venue has now cancelled this event and instead of refunding me they want to give me a credit to buy other tickets!! I want my money back. I have emailed, called, tried chat. There is literally no customer service. No one answers. Never use this comapny

TicketOffices.comTicket order #[protected]

We purchased two tickets for Les Mis in Philadelphia for 2/21/20. That production was rescheduled for 1/21/21 due to Covid.

On 1/9/21, we were notified that the show had been cancelled. Today I called TicketOffices to find out how to secure a refund.

I was advised that on 6/21/20, I had been sent an e-mail advising that I had 7 days to request a refund and an e-mail advising that i could also have 120% store credit. Extensive search of all my e-mail folders does not indicate receipt.

I am looking for remediation to receive a refund of the $471. 35 paid.

TicketOffices Customer Services offered nothing to resolve.

Sincerely,

David Gillespie

TicketOffices.comRefund

My event has been canceled I have not received a refund or have been able to get in verbal contact with anyone regarding a refund.

Refund

Nov 27, 2020

TicketOffices.com — Rescheduled event a year later due to covid - refuse to refund!

The site refuses to issue refunds in a situation where our event was rescheduled for a year later due to...

TicketOffices.comRefunding of cancelled tickets due to covid-19

Ticketoffices.com sent out an email with an unusable coupon code in compensation for two NFL game tickets that was canceled due to COVID-19. I have called several times requesting a refund and was only given the runaround. I have no recourse but to sue to get my $300 plus back. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I know we cannot be the only people who have been screwed by this company.

TicketOffices.comTicket purchase policy

Purchased tickets to a concert as a gift to grown children in from out of town for scheduled event. Covid cancelled and company refuses to refund, only will provide credit. I will never use the credit yet they refuse to provide refund. Attitude is so sad, too bad, we can't afford it. Also, customer servics non existent. You will never get a rep, only a sms link to chat. Horrible, wretched company and a real scam. Stay away from these people.

TicketOffices.comHamilton tickets

They have all kinds of hidden fees and I wound up paying $100 per seat extra for my tickets (they don't tell you their fees until after you click "pay"). I didn't realize I had paid that much until after I confirmed — coincidentally, they have a "no refund" policy (suprise, surprise) unless the event is canceled. Covid19 took care of that for us, yet they still refuse to give a full refund as originally promised, and are trying to pawn of "store credit" on us. This is the shadiest company i've ever dealt with.

• La
                      lauraintexas Jul 01, 2020

If you (like me) purchased tickets for Hamilton, you received an email that the event was postponed/rescheduled for 1 1/2 years from the original date; therefore, this scam company won't refund any money with respect to postponed/rescheduled event. They only claim to refund money for events that are canceled, with no rescheduled date. The FAQ on the company's website even says that if an event is postponed/rescheduled, then "you may be able to resell your tickets." Gee, thanks for nothing! I spent $2, 500+ for tickets during this summer before my daughter left the US to attend grad school, so the January 2022 date doesn't work for me. With the amount of money that these people receive (especially all of their special "fees" that they charge), they have the nerve to essentially tell me that I have to now spend time trying to resell these tickets! Incredible! I imagine that they will have no problem reselling the excellent seats that I purchased for a Saturday evening show for a Broadway production that has been in the top 10 of the highest grossing Broadway shows ever - give me a break! I wish someone would begin a class action lawsuit against these idiots!

Apr 27, 2020

TicketOffices.com — Concert tickets

On 4/25/2020 I ordered tickets for a Kane Brown Concert at the Sprint Center with my brother in law for my...

TicketOffices.comRoger waters tickets

Don't allow yourself to be scammed by these crooks. They will charge you nearly double what you would pay to a reputable seller.. Then, if the show is postponed, they will not provide a refund. I bought tickets for a particular show on a specific date (when out of town guests plan to visit). Now that the show has been postponed, and I have requested a refund, they have refused. They explained to me that I was mistaken to believe that I had bought tickets for a particular date and that I must not have read the fine print on their website that says once you bought the tickets, you own them.
                    To others who have had a similar experience with these crooks, please take the time - as I will - to register a complaint with the Better Business Bureau and local government. It's important that we warn others of the business practices of TicketOffices.com

TicketOffices.comTickets for event

Crooks. Hidden charges.
                      Overcharged my credit card. Customer service hung up on me. Many complaints about them. Don't trust them. Purchased 4 tickets at $109 each = $436.00 they charged my credit card $569.39. There was no information anywhere about surcharges. The customer service told me the $133.39 was for ticket delivery. The delivery is by e-mail. (the only option).

TicketOffices.comtickets

Very misleading and overpriced. Never received any tickets and looks like no refund either. Was under the impression to deal directly with the Performance Arte Center but found out later that I was dealing with a broker. Received an email that my tickets will be shipped December 12 but after calling them in December 5 I was told that the tickets were shipped in late November. My wife found an envelope in our side backyard soaking wet but no tickets inside. It looks all these comments in here are very similar, How can anyone run such a poor business?

TicketOffices.comTicket price gouging

I googled the Brooklyn bowl in Las Vegas somehow was redirected to this site which I thought was the official site. The notice on the venue said this show was selling out. This was a lie. They charged 3 x the price and then I found out that there is no tickets. That the tickets MAY arrive by email in 2 months which is3 days before the show. When I contacted the company there was no way to speak to anyone. I started a chat and the customer service said no refund and sell the tickets if I don't want them. However there is no tickets!!! They never emailed them and again said they will maybe come 2 months from now. How can I sell something I do NOT have???

Nov 03, 2019

TicketOffices.com — Price gouging and ticket delivery promise

My daughter just had a narrow escape! She wants see a Cats performance and nearest venue 4 hours away so I...

TicketOffices.comconcert event tickets

Folks, there is a good reason that 45% off the reviews for this scam company are average/fair/poor. With 29% of the total being poor. I had a legit reason to request a refund - more on that below. But when I called them I was on the phone for 40 minutes and got bounced around to 4 different people. I was told: We do not refund money under any circumstance. They absolutely suck. Avoid them.

They sold me tickets at 44% above face value, but at the point of ordering it all looked legit. Then $68 added for a service fee, then $7 fee to EMAIL the tickets. Really? You can be an astute shopper, and even then it all looks legit at the point off purchase.

So why did I want a refund, which they completely refused to do? Cuz the event I bought tickets for changed to a different event, but happened to include the original individual act as part off a tribute multi-performer act. They totally suck, and the reason there are any positive reviews is that they create a lot of fake accounts then give themselves 5 stars.

concert event tickets

TicketOffices.comtickets to concert

They advertised a Todd R concert at Berklee. The entire show changed to a Beatles White Album Tribute. I did not buy tickets to that event. They refused a refund. PLUS...they DO price gauge. Ticket costs are inflated AND their service charge is quite high.

I called them and got transferred 4 times. I talked to supervisors. They would not budge.

I paid them $311 for 2 tix in Orchestra. They had just gone on sale and I wanted good seats. The face value, I later discovered, is $79 per ticket

BUY YOUR TICKETS *ANYWHERE* ELSE

TicketOffices.comextortion and price gauging

Just purchased Aerosmith Las Vegas tickets for 25th wedding anniversary and paid twice the price of Ticket Master for the same seats. Tried to get a refund, but the are non refundable according to recordings on customer service line. Nowhere on the tickets or in the purchasing process was it made clear that tickets were non refundable! Very upset and extremely disappointed and taken advantage of. SCAM SCAM SCAM!

TicketOffices.comtickets

Shame on you. I purchased two tickets for a purchase price of over $300. When I purchased, I did not realize that this was a resale. More importantly, I didn't realize that the face value of the tickets plus fees is only $91.

I don't think that scalping tickets in Pennsylvania is legal, especially not in these rates. In any case, whether it is legal or not, it is a scam, and there was no disclosure to that effect.