Menu

complaints

Ticket Club Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
11 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Ticket Club at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
File a complaint
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Ticket Club has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Ticket Club. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews

Ticket Club complaints 11

Sort by:

Newest Ticket Club complaints

D
8:18 pm EDT

Ticket Club Ticket Club Review: Late Delivery and Stressful Experience

I bought my tickets from Ticket Club back in December for a show that was happening on February 11th. They said that my tickets would arrive on or before February 7th, but when that day came and went, I started to get worried. I decided to give them a call on February 8th to see what was going on. They told me that they had checked with the ticket owner and that I would receive my tickets within two hours. I waited and waited, but there was no contact and no ticket.

I called them again on February 9th and 10th, but still no luck. I was starting to get really stressed out because the show was coming up soon and I still didn't have my tickets. Finally, on February 10th, I received my tickets. It was a huge relief, but the whole experience was very stressful.

Overall, I would say that my experience with Ticket Club was not great. While I did eventually receive my tickets, it took a lot of effort on my part to make it happen. I would be hesitant to use their services again in the future.

6:42 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Ticket Club Mixed Experience with Ticket Club: Wrong Tickets, High Price, but Good Customer Service

Got some tickets from Ticket Club and they sent me the wrong ones at first. It was a bummer, but they finally sent me the right ones a day before the concert. I think the price was a bit too much, but that's just my personal opinion. However, I'm glad they made it right and at least sent me the right tickets. It was a bit of a drag waiting until the day before the concert to get them, though. What's weird is that the first package didn't need a signature, but the second one did. Oh well, at least I got to see the show in the end.

4:49 pm EDT

Ticket Club Ticket Club Review: Paid More Than Face Value for Concert Tickets

So, we recently bought some tickets from Ticket Club for a concert we were really excited about. The face value of each ticket was $47.50, but we ended up paying $106 per ticket plus $15 for shipping. We didn't realize that we were paying more than the face value at the time of purchase. It turns out that the fine print on the tickets says that they can't be sold for more than the face value without the issuer's consent. We're not sure if Ticket Club had that consent or not.

Just a heads up to anyone who's new to buying tickets - make sure you read the fine print and understand what you're paying for. We're not saying that Ticket Club is a bad company or anything, but we wish we had known about the potential for paying more than the face value before we made our purchase.

That being said, the tickets did arrive on time and we had a great time at the concert. The seats were good and we didn't have any issues with the tickets themselves. Overall, we're happy with our purchase, but we'll definitely be more careful in the future.

Is Ticket Club legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals Ticket Club as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 0% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, Ticket Club stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering Ticket Club should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

Ticket Club earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Ticket Club achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

We found clear and detailed contact information for Ticket Club. The company provides a physical address, phone number, and 2 emails, as well as 3 social media accounts. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.

Ticket Club has received 3 positive reviews on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.

Ticketclub.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Ticket Club website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Ticketclub.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

Ticketclub.com you are considering visiting, which is associated with Ticket Club, is very old. Longevity often suggests that a website has consistently provided valuable content, products, or services over the years and has maintained a stable user base and a sustained online presence. This could be an indication of a very positive reputation.

Several positive reviews for Ticket Club have been found on various review sites. While this may be a good sign, it is important to approach these reviews with caution and consider the possibility of fake or biased reviews.

Ticket Club website is deemed to be popular and indicating that it receives a high volume of traffic. It is important to be cautious when using a highly trafficked website, as it may be a target for cybercriminals looking to exploit vulnerabilities or steal personal information.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• While Ticket Club has a high level of trust, our investigation has revealed that the company's complaint resolution process is inadequate and ineffective. As a result, only 0% of 11 complaints are resolved. The support team may have poor customer service skills, lack of training, or not be well-equipped to handle customer complaints.
  • Ticket Club protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
B
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Ticket Club Ticket Club Review: Buyer Beware - Inaccurate Seating & Poor Customer Service

Ticket Club ain't all that great, let me tell ya. I was tryin' to get tickets for the Garth Brooks concert in LAS on August 22, 2020, and they had the stage in the wrong dang location! I bought seats thinkin' I was gonna be close to the stage, but then they went and changed the location on me. I had to bring it to their attention before they did anything about it. So I wrote to their CEO, Peter Vaccaro, askin' him to give us the seats we thought we bought. But he ain't even bothered to respond yet! Can you believe that?

I mean, come on now. If you're gonna sell tickets, you gotta make sure you know where the stage is gonna be. And if you mess up, you gotta make it right for your customers. That's just common sense, ain't it? But Ticket Club don't seem to care about that. They just wanna take your money and run.

So if you're thinkin' about buyin' tickets from Ticket Club, you might wanna think twice. 'Cause if they mess up, you might be outta luck. And if you try to get in touch with their CEO, he might just ignore ya. That's what happened to me, anyway. So take it from me, folks. Ticket Club ain't all it's cracked up to be.

C
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Ticket Club Ticket Club Review: Scam or Legit? My Experience with Their Membership Program

Ticket Club is a website that claims to offer discounted tickets for concerts and events. However, my experience with this site was not a positive one. I attempted to purchase tickets for a concert and was offered a membership to their club for $25. They promised that this membership would save me $81 in fees. I decided to take the offer and paid the $25 fee.

The next day, I received an email stating that the tickets I had purchased were no longer available. I was disappointed but understood that these things happen. However, what really upset me was that they did not refund my membership fee. I contacted customer service and was told that the membership fee was non-refundable.

I felt scammed and frustrated. I had paid $25 for a membership that did not benefit me in any way. I would not recommend this site to anyone looking to purchase tickets for an event. It seems like a way to get people to sign up for a club rather than a legitimate ticket-selling website.

Overall, my experience with Ticket Club was not a positive one. I would advise others to stay away from this site and look for other options when purchasing tickets for concerts and events.

Ticket Club Ticket Club Shipping Delay Causes Stressful Experience

I paid $17.99 to get my tickets shipped fast, but it still took a whole week for them to arrive. I had to go through a lot of trouble to finally get my hands on them. The people at Ticket Club were no help at all, but the Fed Ex workers were really nice. Despite all the hassle, my seats were amazing! I had to spend hours on the phone the day before my trip to New York just to make sure I had my tickets in time for the show. So, if you're planning to buy tickets from Ticket Club, make sure you give yourself plenty of time before the show day. Otherwise, you might end up in a stressful situation like I did.

H

Ticket Club Buyer Beware: The Truth About Ticket Club's 'No Fee' Promise

Ticket Club seems like a good idea at first glance, but after some digging, it's not all it's cracked up to be. The sellers on this site are the same ones selling tickets on other sites that charge fees. They simply reduce the list price by the amount of the fees on the other sites, making it seem like you're getting a better deal. However, in reality, you're not saving any money at all.

Let's take an example of a ticket listed on Ticket Master for $140. With the added $30 fee, the final price comes out to be $170. And that's not all, there are other miscellaneous fees that can add up as well. Now, the same seller lists the same ticket on Ticket Club for $170, making it seem like you're saving money by not paying the ridiculous service fees. But in reality, you're not saving anything at all.

It's important to do your research before buying tickets from any site, including Ticket Club. Don't be fooled by the reduced list prices, as they may not actually save you any money. Make sure to compare prices across multiple sites and factor in all the fees before making a purchase.

Overall, while the concept of Ticket Club may seem appealing, it's important to be cautious and do your due diligence before making any purchases. Don't fall for the illusion of savings, and always compare prices across multiple sites to ensure you're getting the best deal possible.

R

Ticket Club eBay's Poor Customer Service: Refund Denied with No Explanation

So, my husband and I had a bit of a mishap when he accidentally purchased tickets using his touch screen laptop. We immediately emailed the tickets to ourselves and also reached out to eBay for a refund. We were relieved when eBay informed us that we should have no problem getting a refund since we had emailed them within an hour of the purchase. However, to our dismay, we received an email two days later denying our refund request with no explanation whatsoever. We were completely taken aback by this and felt that it was completely unfair. It was obvious that the tickets had not even been sent out yet, so why deny our request? We were extremely disappointed with the service we received and will definitely not be purchasing any tickets from them in the future. We also cannot recommend them to anyone else as it seems that they are only interested in making money and not providing good customer service.

E
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Ticket Club Poor Customer Service Experience with Ticket Club Membership Fee Adjustment

I've been a member of Ticket Club for a while now, and I recently had an issue with my membership fee. I was promised that after my first order, my fee would be adjusted to the returning members fee of $9.99. However, it's been 6 weeks and I still haven't seen any changes.

I've tried calling Ticket Club several times, but it seems like they keep you on hold forever. The first time I called, no one called me back. The second time, they did call me back, but I missed their call. The third time, I waited for 1.5 hours and there was no option for a callback.

It's frustrating because if I can't even get through to them about a simple membership fee adjustment, I can't imagine how they would handle a problem with my tickets. It's disappointing that no one answers the phone or replies to emails.

Overall, I'm just really frustrated with Ticket Club right now. I hope they can improve their customer service in the future.

R

Ticket Club Disappointing Experience with Ticket Club and Event Tickets Co

I gotta say, I wasn't too impressed with Ticket Club. I mean, their response time was pretty good and their call center was alright, but I wouldn't recommend using their service. I ordered tickets for Anastasia on Broadway and they used this company called Event Tickets Co. to fulfill the order. I got an order confirmation and everything seemed fine, but then 24 hours before the show, I started getting a bunch of calls and emails from Event Tickets Co. saying they didn't have enough information to fulfill the order! Can you believe that? And they had already billed my credit card! They did say they would refund me, but still. It was a real hassle.

Anyway, I ended up going to Telecharge and getting the tickets for less than what I paid with Ticket Club and Event Tickets Co. And you know what? The show was great! So, I guess I can't really complain too much. But still, if you're looking for Broadway tickets, I'd recommend going straight to Telecharge. Don't bother with Ticket Club and Event Tickets Co.

Oh, and by the way, the oldest excuse in the book is when they say all the managers are in a meeting right now. I mean, come on. That's just lazy.

6:01 am EDT

Ticket Club it's awful

Not sure this service is reliable. You decide, but I would never recommend dealing with them unless you want to be late.
I bought tickets ahead of time (On saturday, the event was gonna be held on friday). I got them... You know, when? On friday!
And I need to mention, that these tickets are electronic, so you don't have to go to their office to receive them. No.
On wednesday I started to worry that maybe they didn't see my order (Even though the money was immediately charged). I called them and was said that everything is ok, they will send the tickets right away. Andddd... Nothing. All of a sudden I got them on friday. Probably, because of my numerous emails and calls.
Stay away from these jokers.

Read full review of Ticket Club and 2 comments