[Resolved] Straight Talk Wireless — cut my cell phone/ paying customer/ throttle down
I'm traveling. I have had straight talk for over a year. I went into Walmart to buy a phone to switch over the phone was faulty so i took it back and they switched me back to my original phone lasted 2 days. I thought I might be out of the service area being I'm traveling. I piggyback on wifi and contacted the chat service. They said 24 to 48 hours! Well I waited and nothing! So once again I found someone to let me piggyback wifi contacted the chat line and they said the # is not mine. Yet the auto payment works! I've been out a phone for over 3 weeks! What's up straight talk! You have lied and left me stranded on my travels and please don't ask me to call! You have my # make it work the power is in your hands tell I can get to town!
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Straight Talk Wireless Customer Care's Response, Sep 13, 2018
This is Sara from Straight Talk Wireless. I see you need help with your phone. Please chat with us using this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.
More Straight Talk Wireless Complaints & Reviews
- Straight Talk Cell Phone - poor customer service 
- Straight Talk - activation 
- Straight Talk Mobile Phones Service - fraudulent service cards 
- Straight Talk - horrible service - won't activate phone 
- [Resolved] Straight Talk - poor customer service 
- Straight Talk Cell Phones - terrible customer service 
- Straight Talk Wireless - straight talk 
- StraightTalk - dishonest and deceptive 
- Straight Talk - error message given 
- [Resolved] Straight Talk Wireless - phone service