[Resolved] Straight Talk Wirelesscut my cell phone/ paying customer/ throttle down

News stand!
I'm traveling. I have had straight talk for over a year. I went into Walmart to buy a phone to switch over the phone was faulty so i took it back and they switched me back to my original phone lasted 2 days. I thought I might be out of the service area being I'm traveling. I piggyback on wifi and contacted the chat service. They said 24 to 48 hours! Well I waited and nothing! So once again I found someone to let me piggyback wifi contacted the chat line and they said the # is not mine. Yet the auto payment works! I've been out a phone for over 3 weeks! What's up straight talk! You have lied and left me stranded on my travels and please don't ask me to call! You have my # make it work the power is in your hands tell I can get to town!

• Resolution statement

• Straight Talk Wireless Customer Care's Response, Sep 13, 2018

This is Sara from Straight Talk Wireless. I see you need help with your phone. Please chat with us using this link http://bit.ly/2CuBvXO. For your convenience, our representatives are available Monday-Sunday from 8:00 AM to 11:45 PM EST. You may also text the key word HELP to 611611 to view our self-service menu with a list of help key words with valuable information. Thank you.

Li
Aug 25, 2018

Comments

• 9w
      Aug 25, 2018

your dealing with trac fone
    they only care about being paid
    the people your dealing with ( most likely in brazil) are nothing more than paid seat warmers
    they know nothing beyond there script
    personally I would go with a better provider
    T-Mobile or verizon