Steers / steers dainfern square

1 Steers Dainfern Square, South Africa

Date of incident : 28/12/2018

I visited Steers Dainfern square during my lunch time (10:30), I was the only customer and ordered 2 Chicken Jalapeno and cheese burger meals. It was ready in 10 minutes, I got back to work only to find a BEEF version of the burgers I had ordered. I called them back, informed them of the error and asked that they please rectify. An hour and 10minutes later the driver arrives with 2 COLD Chicken Jalepeno and cheese burgers. The chicken was hard, dry and burnt on the one side. It tasted terrible and was drenched in sauce. I call back again, ask for the manager who comes to the phone listens to my story and then gives the phone to someone else so that I can repeat my story. The second manager apologizes, offers a new meal and by now I have had it with exchanging and rather opt for the refund. 2 hours later, I call to follow up on where the money is? Now I'm told that they cannot refund my money for their less than appetizing food without them seeing it first. After an exchange of words with the "Second Manager" I am now waiting for the owner to call me. This is terrible service! What happened to taking pride in the food that you serve?

Al