Steak 'n Shake Enterprises / service

1 Farmington Missouri, United States

My boyfriend and I went to SNS in Farmington, MO tonight. When we got there we were seated properly and in a timely manner. We waited about 5 minutes for a waiter to come get our drinks. After that, the waitress didn't come back. Inbetween those times, someone else refilled our drinks and brought us our food. Also, a different waitress asked us if we were doing okay, when our waitress was nowhere to be found. After waiting literally 15 minutes AFTER we finished our food, we saw our waitress back out on the floor and had to stop her to ask for shakes. It took about 8 minutes for our shakes and she didnt even bring our shakes to us. The part that really irritates me is that our shakes were brought to us in to-go cups. If we wanted shakes to go we could have gotten up and paid for our meal and ordered them then. It is 40° outside, we did NOT want shakes to go. We felt rushed out of the resturaunt and felt like a burden to be in there. Completely disappointed in this service quality and restuant as a whole.

Ky