Steak 'n Shake Enterprises / service bait and switch
Ordered my usual Frisco w/Fries and a Shake. Alos asked for add on side salad for $1.25 as per menu. Server came back and told me it was $1.95! I showed him menu price. He left and another person came over to tell me I was wrong and they wanted $1.95. I took picture of menu if anyone wants to see it. I then canceled salad and they would not take off bill (for $1.95 of course).
This is bait and switch! I ordered at same time as Frisco and Shake.
Milkshake came out 10-15 minutes after my Frisco.
Manager still tried to claim it was $1.95 and that Milkshakes are separate order than sandwich. One bill, multiple orders! Come on.
Train your franchise holders and obey the law. Tell them common sense works most every time.
Really crappy performance. I will be sure to tell my friends.
Updated by Frank545, Oct 12, 2017
Perhaps you work for Steak and Shake, you appear to have the right amount of people skills!
More Steak 'n Shake Enterprises Complaints & Reviews
- Steak n Shake - Florida - poor service and food 
- Steak 'n Shake Enterprises - removal of salt and vinegar fries 
- Steak 'n Shake - breakfast hours 
- Steak and shake - awful service 
- Steak n Shake - paid for gift card - got accussations 
- Steak 'n Shake Enterprises - drive through service
- Steak 'n Shake Enterprises - food and service
- Steak 'n Shake Enterprises - food
- Steak 'n Shake Enterprises - the shakes and the service
- Steak n Shake - service and food because of service