Steak 'n Shake Enterprises

Posted: Oct 12, 2017 by

service bait and switch

Webster, Texas
Ordered my usual Frisco w/Fries and a Shake. Alos asked for add on side salad for $1.25 as per menu. Server came back and told me it was $1.95! I showed him menu price. He left and another person came over to tell me I was wrong and they wanted $1.95. I took picture of menu if anyone wants to see it. I then canceled salad and they would not take off bill (for $1.95 of course).

This is bait and switch! I ordered at same time as Frisco and Shake.

Milkshake came out 10-15 minutes after my Frisco.

Manager still tried to claim it was $1.95 and that Milkshakes are separate order than sandwich. One bill, multiple orders! Come on.

Train your franchise holders and obey the law. Tell them common sense works most every time.

Really crappy performance. I will be sure to tell my friends.
Updated by Frank545, Oct 12, 2017
Perhaps you work for Steak and Shake, you appear to have the right amount of people skills!
Complaint comments Comments (2) Complaint country United States Complaint category Food

Comments

N  12th of Oct, 2017 by    0 Votes
If you cannot even spell a simple word such as "also" chance are you were mistaken and wrong about the price as well.
N  12th of Oct, 2017 by    0 Votes
Now I know that you are a child, because you ASSume that I work for Steak n Shake, and beating up a child in the parking lot as you stated is not mature. You sent me a PM saying that you bet a crying child in the parking lot. One that was just a toddler? Mommy needs to slap you across the face for lying. I do not work for Stake n Shake. If you were not an imbecile you would see that I have many replies for many companies. Only a five year old or an imbecile like yourself like you would ASSume that I work for this company. If you were an adult, or not an imbecile adult you would be able to click on my user name and see that I have many posts for many different companies. I could be an imbecile like you and claim you are angry at this manager because you were fired by him, but I am not an imbecile. If you cannot even spell the word also, which is basically a first or second grade word, chances are you misread the sign.If you had common sense yourself you would not ASSume that I work for Steak-n-Shake simply for telling you that you are wrong. However your parents obviously never raised you right. That is why you would lie about me online. Also your thinking that I work for this company because I told you that you are wrong makes you an imbecile.

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree