Steak 'n Shake Enterprises / managerial service

They harassed us and made illegal actions including requesting papers and medical information at the St. Louis outskirts location by the Wal-Mart. They refused to serve us until we threatened to call the cops. They also dramatized us as berating their employees who were not dressed in uniform and also harassing us and making judgemental statements. No, we don't want to put a service vest on a dog on a super hot day. This took place on Tuesday May 31st at about 4:30pm.

Km
May 31, 2018

Comments

• Km
      May 31, 2018

Because of this incident when I left the restaurant i was so angry that I kicked my service dog because it was not moving fast enough. Someone saw me and threatened to report me to Spca. They complained the manager and the manager said they could get my info with my credit card payment. I am afraid that I will lose my service animal which I really need because of them.

• Gr
      May 31, 2018

@KmalcoIm If that is the truth, then you they should have called the cops on you. You don't deserve a service animal if you are going to mistreat it. Besides business have a right to refuse service. If you called the cops then they would say that though you were in the right they have the right to refuse service.