State Farm Insurance / They are calling Me A Liar!

I'm Ready To go to a hospital as I am having chest pains over stress from State Farm. We have been customers of State Farm Insurance having Auto, Household, etc. We thought we had decent coverage BUT G.D. when it comes to using it or when it should help Us in time of need State Farm DOES ABSOLUTLY NOTHING for us & It sounds like they could change a clause on anything so they are not out any$$$. We had a flood gotZIP! A giant tree hit by lightening got Zip! ( It didn't hit the house) But we were trying to sell the house & it looked like crap with a giant fallen Tree! Now last Thursday it was a beautiful day outside so I was outside going to Mow & Blow leaves & enjoy! Well I happen to be within minutes Of having a Big Oak tree snap right down in front of Me!!! I was right there Screaming! So glad My cats were Not under the fall. Mind you The tree hit the house & Fell On Two Cars. ( one is insured ) They are twin Mercedes & older. Both were driveable & we have 3 Toatl cars insured! I want it fixed But I'm sure it will be totaled! (The insured one) I lose & Im out My car! B.S. State Farm Out NOTHING! Then My agent insist's That it's only a couple of hundred to cut up & remove a Big Oak! What a bunch of bull... We get O so I want the Tree gone what the hell do we pay for$$$$ The house needs to be fixed & the mowers were hit as well as windows.. Long story short! MY own agent Told Me it was hard to believe the Tree fell on a nice day for No reason!!! I was there. And The nerve to call Me a liar. THAN an adjustor came out ANd said to My husband That I would Have been better off if I had gotten Hurt & called an ambulance! Then I would have had proof of the time of the Fall!!! I am fit to Be tied & I want to maybe get a lawyer because I am one OF SO MANY who get screwed each & everyday!!! It's like handing money for a Scam!!! It's beyond belief.. I want justice. Thanks for reading. I doubt anything will ever come of it. I know people with NO insurance & they make out better than paying people... Something is wrong somewhere.. Do people who work for insurance go to the same school as lawyers????? BOTH crooked really!! Sincerely Marianne

Comments

27th of Aug, 2009

I'm One Angry Human Being right now & It's making Me Ill. The insurance company should Be kind & helpful, After all I hand them Money each Month ( and for what?? ) What a scam insurance is.. What has this world come to????

9th of Sep, 2009

Did you ask about how your coverage worked? I made it a point to know what my insurance would do for me before I purchased it. Like, a flood, unless you have a flood policy, there is no coverage. The tree falling on the car, that is covered under your car policy if you have comprehensive coverage. At least now you know to ask about these things that have already happened to you once since I'm sure you are shopping for other insurance.

• Wp
      1st of Apr, 2010

It is hard to believe that a tree fell on a nice clear day. Did it die?