The most trusted and popular consumer complaints website
Explore your opportunities! Create an account or Sign In

State Bank Of India / Sbi Card / deficiency in service by sbi cards!

1 India Review updated:

I made payment to sbi cards through Bankers cheque issued by STATE BANK OF INDIA -(COIMBATORE Ganapathy BranchBranch code 3690). The banker made a mistake in issuing the cheque. He did not put his branch details on the cheque.

Sbi cards rejected my cheque stating that Since the bank details are missing, it could not be banked. They sent me a copy of the cheque. On contacting the STATE BANK OF INDIA who issued the cheque, he is not refunding my money or issuing a fresh cheque without the Original cheque.

Even after hundreds of calls, posts, emails and furnishing all the details to SBI CARDS through mail, They are not sending me the original cheque to me.

Now I lost my money with SBI CARDS and State bank of India.


Sort by: UpDate | Rating


  • Ni
      10th of Aug, 2007
    0 Votes


    You need to approach the Manager, with a written complaint under Copy to SBI Cards...

    If you don't get a response try to approach the Senior level and Escalate even if you don't hear them approach the Banking Ombudsman.

  • Bi
      14th of Sep, 2007
    0 Votes

    I had asked for redemption of reward points but I was sent a wrong voucher. I had sent it back to SBI CPSPL via registered post as told to me by helpline. This was a month ago.

    But still now I have not got back my reward points. I call up 3 times a week but they are saying that they are looking into the matter but in fact doing nothing. What should I do or whom should I approach?

  • Ro
      19th of Nov, 2008
    0 Votes

    wnat to say that in the beginning of this month i made a transsaction of 2100 rupees and it is showing two times transsaction which is absolutely wrong and when i went to sbi main branch sec 17 they are not responding me...rohit sharma

  • Ra
      25th of Nov, 2008
    0 Votes

    hi please contact sbi credit card customer care no 044-39020202 and 1800-1801-290/ and please raise as complaint .. u will get the solution for the above complaint .

Post your comment