StarHub / terrible programming screw-up
Tonight, 20 May 2015. BBC Knowledge on Channel 407 on Starhub was supposed to be showing "Where the Wild Men Are with Ben Fogel" at 9.55 pm. Tuned in to 407 at 9.55 pm - checked the TV listing on the remote - yup - supposed to be that programme. What was actually broadcast was "Secret Millionaire USA". Ridiculous that STARHUB DOESN'T EVEN BOTHER TO EVEN GET THE BASICS RIGHT. Like putting a programme on WHEN it is supposed to be on.
And guess what - their so-called "24/7" Hotline had no operator - they were "closed for the day". And to rub salt into your wounds, there was an invitation to FAX your complaint into their fax machine. Is Starhub stuck in the 1990s? Shockingly incompetent.
More StarHub Complaints & Reviews
- StarHub - extremely poor & bad services! 
- Starhub Maxonline - deception / poor service 
- StarHub - recontract 
- StarHub - terrible service 
- StarHub - failure to rectify activation of sim card 
- StarHub - cable tv
- StarHub - roaming fee 
- StarHub - mobile line.
- StarHub - worst service from starhub hotline
- Starhub Mobile Services - poor services