Starbucks University of Miami Richter Library / no refill? no syrup?
I just visited a Starbucks coffee store located at the Richter Library in University of Miami. And I requested for a pump of classic syrup, and they charged me 30 cents.
They charged 30 cents everyday whenever I requested for just a pump of syrup.
Also, a few days ago, I requested a refill and was denied. Usually, I could refill a cup of coffee by paying 50 cent to 99 cent depending on the location of Starbucks.
This store also did not accept my Goldcard membership card which allows 10 percent discount in any starbucks locations.
What's the identity of this Starbucks? Is this Starbucks? Is it violating a general franchise agreement and policy with Starbucks, corp?
Is this store gaining competition benefits by its monopoly status in a main library on campus?
More Starbucks University of Miami Richter Library Complaints & Reviews
- Starbucks - rude employees with no people skills 
- Starbucks Inc. (Nasdaq:sbux) - obstruction of justice 
- Starbucks - awful service 
- Starbucks - firing an employee! 
- Starbucks - fraud and scam 
- Starbucks - Free reusable cup Friday Nov 2nd 2018 
- Starbucks - dropping money on floor 
- Starbucks - rude person and coffee drink not made right
- Starbucks Sangam Courtyard Delhi - coffee frappuccino
- Starbucks - three specific purchases for 175 points