Staples / won't refund my money
Purchased $1K+ of office supplies and a new printer on March 8, 2012. Delivery scheduled for March 13, 2012. Delivery guy NEVER showed up but said he did and that I wasn't home. I was home waiting and waiting. Received an automated call in the afternoon rescheduling my delivery for four days later because I wasn't available to receive delivery of printer. I called the number in the message and told them I was home. LONG story short, the Staples associates never returned my calls when I left messages. When I did speak with them, they promised me I would get my refund - we're talking $754.24. I talked to a supervisor on April 20th who "promised" the check would be cut on April 23, 2012 and sent to me OVERNIGHT. Well, it's April 25, 2012, and STILL NO REFUND. Staples has had my money for almost two months and they won't give it back, despite me canceling the order and NEVER TAKING DELIVERY OF THE PRINTER.
Staples, you should be ashamed of your business practices. I will NEVER shop in your store again!!!
More Staples Complaints & Reviews
- Staples - staples sucks! 
- Staples - easytech fraud 
- Staples, Inc - service for screen on my iphone 6 plus
- Staples/staplesrewardssignstaples.com - failure to credit my purchases to my awards a/c 
- Staples - awful company to work for 
- Staples - employees can share your private information. 
- Staples - warranty on acer laptop
- Staples - employee
- Staples Technical Support - repair rip-off
- Staples - americans with disability act, use of free wifi, staples on main st in the city of orange ca