Menu
B Safe Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

B Safe
reviews & complaints

www.bsafealarms.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

5.0 1 Review

B Safe Complaints Summary

1 Resolved
0 Unresolved
Our verdict: With B Safe's perfect complaints resolution rate, you can expect exemplary service. However, it's beneficial to read beyond the numbers. Explore detailed customer reviews to understand the context behind their success. Familiarize yourself with the full range of services offered by B Safe and prepare clear communication for any interactions. Keeping a personal record of your dealings will help you navigate their services effectively and ensure your satisfaction with their performance.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for B Safe has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of B Safe. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

B Safe reviews & complaints 1

Filter reviews by rating
Sort by:

Newest B Safe reviews & complaints

ComplaintsBoard
C
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Replied
B Safe has left an official reply on this complaint.

B Safe I used the security system from B Safe in my previous house for 5 years and I recently sold the house

I used the security system from B Safe in my previous house for 5 years and I recently sold the house. My contract was signed on 2014 which is $36 per month. Then I told the new owner of my house about all the info and price. But they give the new owner $50 per month when he called the company about the transfer. This is ridiculous price gouging, especially under the current COVID-19 situation. In addition, I was going to cancel the service and call the company before I sold the house. The customer service asked me to wait until the closing date and see if the new owner would love to use their service. If not then I can cancel the service. So I switch to use Nest Home Security System in my new place. However, as the new owner doesn't want to use their service and I hope to cancel it, then I was told my contract was auto-renewed without notification! They lock you in with another 5-year contract against your willingness. Why didn't you told me it will be auto-renewed when the first time I called with the intention of cancellation? Then they said it is on the fine print of the contract that it will be auto-renewed WITHOUT notification. But the truth is the fine print is so tiny to get attention and no one mentioned it when we signed up the agreement. By the way, I did the search online and a lot of customers complaint that the penalty of cancellation will be $1500, what a ROBBERY.

Read full review of B Safe and 2 comments

Hide full review
2 comments
J
J
J. Willms
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I have been a customer since 2015 and had no issues. Now that I am moving, they are trying to charge me for early termination of my contract. I signed a contract for 3 years not realizing that the contract would AUTOMATICALLY renew for 3 more years WITHOUT notice. I question whether the automatic renewal is legal since it was NOT printed "clearly and conspicuously in the contract." It is only printed in microscopic fine print which is actually even obscured by a hand written change that the sales person made.

B
B
B. Torp
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I have a 19 years old security alarm system which is in various stages of break down. Additionally, Verizon is also ending support for the way the system transmits to central monitoring station.As such, my system is unreliable and will be completely dead any day. I had a 2 yr contract with a company called 'Securitech' and the said fine print also seems to indicate an auto renewal for another year. The 2 yrs ended in August and supposedly a new year began. I have been having issues with the system as said earlier and have been in touch with the team for a year around fails and also with the system not triggering the alarm when something went wrong. As such, as I had already paid till 11/11, I requested the monitoring company to please terminate my monitoring and to call it even. The company has presented me the option to pay a fine as they deem this to be a default. Alternatively, pay up to $4,000 to upgrade my system (in increments over the next 5 yrs OR right now). How can it be a default if my system is dead? It would be unethical of the Firm to expect me to pay anything right now or to force me to pay $4,000 to upgrade a decrepit system.

Is B Safe legit?

Our verdict: B Safe has achieved a rare feat of perfection in legitimacy, as per the rigorous analysis conducted by Complaints Board. This achievement underscores B Safe's position as a benchmark of trust and quality within its industry. Users and clients of B Safe can engage with its offerings, confident in the knowledge that they are dealing with a top-tier, fully legitimized company.

B Safe earns 100% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: B Safe achives 100% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

We found clear and detailed contact information for B Safe. The company provides a physical address, phone number, and 2 emails, as well as 3 social media accounts. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.

B Safe resolved 100% of 1 negative reviews, its exceptional achievement and a clear indication of the company's unwavering commitment to customer satisfaction. It would suggest that the company has invested heavily in customer service resources, training, and infrastructure, as well as developed an effective complaint resolution process that prioritizes customer concerns.

Bsafealarms.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows B Safe website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Bsafealarms.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

Bsafealarms.com regularly updates its policies to reflect changes in laws, regulations. These policies are easy to find and understand, and they are written in plain language that is accessible to all customers. This helps customers understand what they are agreeing to and what to expect from B Safe.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• B Safe protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
  • The website belonging to B Safe has a low number of visitors, which could be a red flag for users. However, it's important to conduct additional research to fully evaluate the website's legitimacy and trustworthiness.
  • This website appears to offer a link shortening service. Scammers may also use shortened links to make malicious or fraudulent websites appear more legitimate or to hide the true destination of a link. Therefore, it's important to exercise caution when clicking on shortened links, particularly if they come from an untrusted or unfamiliar source.

B Safe Customer Reviews Overview

B Safe is a reputable security company in the US that offers various home security products and services. B Safe's customers appreciate its reliable, 24/7 monitoring service, which ensures that their homes are always protected. Furthermore, customers of B Safe praise the company for its excellent customer service, which is always ready to help with any concerns.

On top of that, B Safe's high-quality products also get positive reviews from its customers, particularly its advanced home security systems, which include smart automation features. Finally, B Safe's easy-to-use mobile app also receives praise for its simplicity and effectiveness.

Overall, B Safe is a reliable and trustworthy home security company that provides quality products and services to its customers. Customers of B Safe can rest assured that their homes are well-protected and monitored, even when they are away.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

B Safe contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with B Safe?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with B Safe Customer Service. Initial B Safe complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for B Safe above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about B Safe. Discuss the issues you have had with B Safe and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.