Staples / not satisfied
I work as an office manager and recently I looked for a supplier of office stuff.
Decided to try Staples because I liked the variety of products.
Unfortunately, I regretted I dealt with them because they brought me several troubles.
First of all, I order stuff every month and I have a special budget for that. Any delays are undesirable, staff needs stuff :)
I don't know what kind of problems happened but they rescheduled the delivery twice. It's not appropriate, so I will never order from them again.
More Staples Complaints & Reviews
- Staples - staples sucks! 
- Staples - easytech fraud 
- Staples, Inc - service for screen on my iphone 6 plus
- Staples/staplesrewardssignstaples.com - failure to credit my purchases to my awards a/c 
- Staples - awful company to work for 
- Staples - copy/print self service
- Staples - manager @ mill plain road, danbury, ct usa, 06811, retail store. employees difficult, obnoxious, antagonize customers.
- Staples - about my order
- Staples - lack of courtesy coupon
- Staples - photocopier center