Menu
Shop Software Keys Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Shop Software Keys
reviews and complaints

www.shopsoftwarekeys.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

2.0 28 Reviews

How responsive is Shop Software Keys's customer service?

3 Resolved
11 Unresolved
Almost disappeared 🫥
We're pretty sure that if Shop Software Keys showed up wayyyy more often on ComplaintsBoard and paid more attention to reviews and complaints, it would lead to better results. But for now, the resolution rate doesn't show successful interaction with customers. We advise reviewers to be careful when communicating with Shop Software Keys and be ready for the chance your problem might not get a response. It's also good to start looking for other solutions if your issues aren't fixed as you want.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Shop Software Keys has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
Write a review File a complaint

Shop Software Keys software users reviews and complaints 28

Sort by:

Newest Shop Software Keys reviews and complaints

12:58 pm EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Shop Software Keys Microsoft Office 2021 Home & Student software from Shop Software Keys

I bought Microsoft Office 2021 Home & Student software online and I got an email saying due to a backorder on Home & Student 2021 I was sent Microsoft Office Professional 2021 for PC. The advertisement for the Office 2021 Home & Student software on-line indicated it was for both PC and Mac. The software offered was for PC only and won't work on MAC OS. I emailed and called them numerous times at different times of the day, but they never answer. When I call, I hear music for a few minutes, then a recording tells me to leave a message. The problem is, they never respond to the message. I tried three different phone numbers and got the same recorder message, but never a response.

Claimed loss: total cost I was billed on my credit card along with hours of frustration trying to resolve the issue.

Desired outcome: Delivery of software I ordered or a refund.

Confidential Information Hidden: This section contains confidential information visible to verified Shop Software Keys representatives only. If you are affiliated with Shop Software Keys, please claim your business to access these details.

View 0 more photos
N
6:08 pm EDT

Shop Software Keys Microsoft 365 purchase

I placed an order for a one year subscription to Microsoft 365 on August 24 2023 somewhere around 2:00 PM. It took an hour and a half, an email, a chat that no one responded too, and a voicemail for them to send me the link. Once I receive the link and clicked on it, it had another persons name, personal information, which I was unable to change, and I was unable to download any of the Microsoft program to my computer. The link was invalid. I had to call back an email and never got a response. The chat is useless on the website they do not respond although it says response ASAP. Terrible customer service, which I could deal with if the product actually worked. I looked up the profiles phone number and one was an ethernet number and the other nothing.

Desired outcome: I would like a full refund.

B
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Shop Software Keys Great product and fast shipping!

Great product and fast shipping! I didn't have to call to get the keys activated. I will definitely be purchasing again.

Hide full review

Is Shop Software Keys legit?

Our verdict: After an exhaustive investigation, Complaints Board has identified Shop Software Keys as exhibiting significant legitimacy concerns, categorically indicating it's not legit. Engaging with Shop Software Keys is strongly discouraged, highlighting a substantial risk to users' personal and financial security. Do not provide any information. Report any suspicious activity to the relevant authorities.

Shop Software Keys earns 1% level of Trustworthiness

Critical Trust Alert: Complaints Board reveals Shop Software Keys as a scam with only 1% ligitimacy. Strongly advised against interaction.

Based on our evaluation, Shop Software Keys has resolved only 21% of 14 complaints, indicating a severe lack of commitment to customer satisfaction, trustworthiness, and responsiveness. This may suggest that the company is apathetic or disinterested in addressing the opinions and concerns of its customers.

Website's registrar is popular among scammers, it means that a significant number of scammers have used that registrar to register domain names for their fraudulent websites. This can indicate that the registrar has lax verification processes, making it easier for scammers to register domains without providing accurate information.

Exercise caution when using shopsoftwarekeys.com as it may have lower quality content or a poor user experience, leading to fewer visitors and lower traffic.

Shop Software Keys protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.

We have detected an internal review system on Shop Software Keys's website, which can be a positive feature for customers looking to make informed decisions about the company's offerings. However, we recommend that you take the time to research the reviews and verify their authenticity before trusting them entirely

There are software downloads available on Shop Software Keys's website. Before downloading anything, it's important to research the website and the software to ensure it is legitimate and not a potential risk for malware or viruses

We conducted a search on social media and found several negative reviews related to Shop Software Keys. These reviews may indicate issues with the company's products, services, or customer support. It is important to thoroughly research the company and its offerings before making any purchases to avoid any potential risks.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• Shop Software Keys has received 4 positive reviews on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.
  • Shopsoftwarekeys.com has a valid SSL certificate, while Scammers can obtain a valid SSL certificate by using fake information or by using a stolen or hijacked domain. In some cases, they may even use a certificate issued to another legitimate website.
  • Shopsoftwarekeys.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.
  • Shopsoftwarekeys.com you are considering visiting, which is associated with Shop Software Keys, is very old. Longevity often suggests that a website has consistently provided valuable content, products, or services over the years and has maintained a stable user base and a sustained online presence. This could be an indication of a very positive reputation.
  • A trust mark has been identified for a shopsoftwarekeys.com typically indicates that the site has undergone a verification process by a third-party organization, suggesting that it meets specific security, privacy, or business standards.
  • This website offers payment methods that provide the option for customers to get their money back, which could be a positive indicator of the company's commitment to customer satisfaction.
D

Shop Software Keys They advertise online products that they don't have

They advertise online products that they don't have. And don't refund the money when asked to do so. They don't respond to emails or phone calls.

L

Shop Software Keys I bought a key and it's been a day already

I bought a key and it's been a day already. Digital keys ain't supposed to take this long, so I'm pretty sure this site is fake. They also claim to be ComplaintsBoard.com accredited on their site.

N
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Shop Software Keys Didn't reply to support requests for weeks, then didn't reply to refund request after I gave up on trying to install their product

Didn't reply to support requests for weeks, then didn't reply to refund request after I gave up on trying to install their product. I will either submit a complaint or just eat the money i spent.

S
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Shop Software Keys I wasnt sure bout buyin from this website based on the reviews but im glad i made a purchase

I wasnt sure bout buyin from this website based on the reviews but im glad i made a purchase. I received my product quicker than expected and it downloaded and works perfectly. Will be purchasing again!

S

Shop Software Keys I orderd from Shop Software Keys and got my order real fast

I orderd from Shop Software Keys and got my order real fast. It was a good time. Buying software can be a pain. I got my product and used it real easy. I'll totally tell others about you. Thanks.

C

Shop Software Keys They only send part of the order

They only send part of the order. They say they'll ship the rest within a week but never do. And it's a joke when you try to contact them. Left a voicemail and sent two emails. Ended up having to do a chargeback on my card for the missing item.

M
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Shop Software Keys FAKE I orderd AirPods 3 and they kept cuting out and then I realized the microphone doesnt work at all

FAKE I orderd AirPods 3 and they kept cuting out and then I realized the microphone doesnt work at all. I made several atempts to reach out to Shop Software Keys for a refund with no responses. My box serial number didnt match the AirPods, the version is wrong and wouldnt update to the new. Luckily I used Amazon Pay for the first time and they refunded my money after trying to reach out for me.

O
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Shop Software Keys I'm so tired of them phone activated keys, you know?

I'm so tired of them phone activated keys, you know? But hey, I gotta say, I'm pretty darn happy with what I got from these guys. I bought *** at a sweet price, and I was a bit worried about activating my licenses 'cause I've had issues with other companies before. But guess what? No problems here! They sent me my licenses through email in just 5 minutes, and they activated like a charm without any need for support or phone calls. I gotta admit, I'll be comin' back here for sure when I need more. Thanks a bunch!

A
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Shop Software Keys I bought Apple Airpods from this company on 11/28/2022 and they shipped on 12/12/22

I bought Apple Airpods from this company on 11/28/2022 and they shipped on 12/12/22. They didn't work right, so I reached out to Apple support to fix the issue. After lots of hours, we discovered that the serial number on the box doesn't match the one on the case. Apple said they're fake. I've emailed and called them many times, but no response.

A
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Shop Software Keys I ordered AirPods, a MagSafe charger, and a power adapter from Shop Software Keys LLC on 11/28/22

I ordered AirPods, a MagSafe charger, and a power adapter from Shop Software Keys LLC on 11/28/22. They sent me an email on 12/12/22 saying that my order had been shipped. However, when I checked the tracking, it said that they were still waiting for the item, and they are still waiting even after 5 1/2 weeks. I haven't received any of the items, but they took my money on 11/28/22. I've sent them 4 emails, but they haven't responded. I've also called them at least 6 times, but no one answers, and when I leave a message, they don't call me back. This company is definitely a scam.

H
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Shop Software Keys It took way too many days to ship my order, and it took a whole 6 days after the shipping label was created for the package to be given to the **

It took way too many days to ship my order, and it took a whole 6 days after the shipping label was created for the package to be given to the ***. It also took almost a week after ordering for the shipping label to be created. Then, it took almost a week for the package to arrive. I sent four emails to find out the status, but I never received any response. They returned the package to the sender without opening it, and it has been 1 1/2 weeks with no response or credit to my credit card. I also suspect that the Windows 10 software I received was counterfeit. So, be careful when buying from this place, and I recommend finding another place to make your purchase.

Shop Software Keys If I could give 0 stars, I would

If I could give 0 stars, I would. I bought Window 10 64BIT physical DVD and License from Shop Software Keys LLC. They sent me a blank disc and a printout of the license. I don't want to install an operating system from a blank disc. Their advertisement clearly showed the correct packaging with the disc and license information displayed. But that's not what they sent me. And then they treat you badly and threaten with a defamation lawsuit if you post on social media. They don't know that it's not defamation of character if it's true and can be proven. So good luck with that lawsuit against me. You guys are a joke! This company is shady and needs to be shut down.

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Shop Software Keys It's kinda funny how the homepage of this company (***) shows logos for Trustpilot and ComplaintsBoard.com accredited

It's kinda funny how the homepage of this company (***) shows logos for Trustpilot and ComplaintsBoard.com accredited. But if you check out those sites, you'll see some real horror stories about this company. I've had my own personal experience with them, and let me tell you, they don't do any of the things they claim for customer satisfaction. It's all a bunch of baloney.

So here's what happened to me. I ordered this Windows 10 instillation media and a software key from them. But guess what? The media wouldn't even boot up. Now, I ain't no computer dummy, alright? I know how to configure my computer. I mean, I installed Ubuntu without a hitch. But this Windows thing just wouldn't work.

So I tried reaching out to them for help. First, I used their chat line. But did I get a response? Nope, not a single peep. Then I sent them an email, asking for some assistance. And what did I get? You guessed it, absolute silence. Finally, I decided to give them a call and left a message. And surprise, surprise, no response at all.

But you know what? I found my own solution that didn't involve their useless product or their activation key. So now, all I want is a full refund for my order #***. That's the only way they can make things right.

H
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Shop Software Keys So, I bought these 3rd generation air pods from Shop Software Keys LLC on Nov 28, 2022, which was cyber Monday

So, I bought these 3rd generation air pods from Shop Software Keys LLC on Nov 28, 2022, which was cyber Monday. I was all excited to give them as a Christmas present, but guess what? Just two weeks later, they stopped working! Can you believe it? I tried contacting the company through emails and phone calls, but it's like they vanished into thin air. It's now Jan. 25th, 2023, and I still haven't heard a peep from them. Can you imagine? I found out from Apple that these air pods are fake and even have the same serial number as other iPods. I feel like such a sucker! All I want is my money back and for them to face the consequences for their scam. I paid a total of *** for this mess.

L
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Shop Software Keys On January 3rd, I ordered *** 10 Home from Shop Software Keys LLC for $72.99, which included $5 for shipping

On January 3rd, I ordered *** 10 Home from Shop Software Keys LLC for $72.99, which included $5 for shipping. I was expecting to receive a box pack, but instead, I got the product in a thumb drive format. This was not what I had anticipated, so I decided to return it. I tried reaching out to the company through various means like calls, emails, and chats, but unfortunately, they did not respond. Finally, after several attempts, I managed to get hold of someone through a chat, and they instructed me to send back the thumb drive. I promptly mailed it back, and they confirmed receiving it two weeks ago. However, I am still waiting for my refund. Once again, my attempts to contact them have been futile. They have not responded to my multiple calls, emails, and chat requests. I am simply seeking the refund for the product, as they claim it is refundable.

W
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Shop Software Keys We bought *** Acrobat Pro 2020 Desktop license keys from Shop Software Keys LLC, thinking they were legit

We bought *** Acrobat Pro 2020 Desktop license keys from Shop Software Keys LLC, thinking they were legit. But guess what? The keys turned out to be no good, expired or maybe even illegally sold. I reached out to them right away and sent them the requested info pronto. But since then, I've been leaving messages and sending emails like there's no tomorrow, and guess what? No response! They're just ignoring us, keeping our money and the product. We want our company's hard-earned cash back, a whopping $214.40! The total was $329.99, but luckily I had a coupon code that knocked off $115.50, leaving us with that balance. I haven't received my AMEX bill yet, so I can't say for sure what they took exactly. But man, this whole situation is a major bummer!

C
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Shop Software Keys I bought something online and all I got was an email saying they got it

I bought something online and all I got was an email saying they got it. They didn't say when it's coming or give me a tracking number. I called them like ten times at different times, but they never answer. When I call, I hear music for like five to ten minutes, then a recording tells me to leave a message. The problem is, they never respond to the message. My order number is #***. I left my phone number, but they never call me back. I need to know if my order will come before Christmas because it's a Christmas present. Their customer service is really bad. Please help! When will my order come? They said anything ordered on cyber Monday would come by Christmas, but nobody's telling me anything.

Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Contact Shop Software Keys customer service

Phone number

+1 (302) 336-8474

Website

Our Commitment

We stand for unbiased reviews

We help resolving issues

We advocate freedom of speech

We ensure transparent and fair ratings

We care about your privacy

We are easy, free and open to everyone

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Shop Software Keys?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Shop Software Keys Customer Service. Initial Shop Software Keys complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Shop Software Keys above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Shop Software Keys. Discuss the issues you have had with Shop Software Keys and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.