Staples / Kodak / useless warranty
Bought a Kodak 5250 in March 2010 with the 2 year Staples Technical Support & Protection Plan. In May 2011 the print head was determined by Staples and Staples Technical Support & Protection Plan to be bad. Staples said "Call the Warranty Company". I did and they said "The print head is a CONSUMABLE item and NOT covered under warranty". Hard to believe that the print head has been consumed - I can still see it and touch it! In any case I have called all the way to the Staples Office Of the President and even they stand be hind this useless warranty. Staples does not even carry print heads for Kodak printers, but the do carry other consumable items such as Ink, Toners, Paper, Pencils Etc. I suggest - if you still need to buy at Staples don't waste money on the Warranty or go to Walmart (no questions asked when a product needs warranty work).
More Staples / Kodak Complaints & Reviews
- Staples - staples sucks! 
- Staples - easytech fraud 
- Staples, Inc - service for screen on my iphone 6 plus
- Staples/staplesrewardssignstaples.com - failure to credit my purchases to my awards a/c 
- Staples - awful company to work for 
- Staples - copy/print self service
- Staples - manager @ mill plain road, danbury, ct usa, 06811, retail store. employees difficult, obnoxious, antagonize customers.
- Staples - about my order
- Staples - lack of courtesy coupon
- Staples - photocopier center