Staples / do not buy this item from staples
I purchased the Avery Ready Index Dividers from Staples. I put the Index page in 2 different printers and they did NOT print. I went to the Avery help site...nothing. No mention of printers (both of mine are new Epsons and print well otherwise). What Avery will not tell you on their product description or on their site is that the plastic runner on the back of the page renders printers useless! Oh...and by the way...the ONLY reason to purchase this item is for the index page numbered out and organized. If you cant print on that page...how on Earth are you going to organize your binder? Avery is in the paper business. This is not rocket science. Oh...and try to return it once you go through all this! Good luck!
MY ADVISE...CHOOSE ANOTHER PRODUCT>>>>FROM ANOTHER COMPANY...NOT AVERY
More Staples Complaints & Reviews
- Staples - staples sucks! 
- Staples - easytech fraud 
- Staples, Inc - service for screen on my iphone 6 plus
- Staples/staplesrewardssignstaples.com - failure to credit my purchases to my awards a/c 
- Staples - awful company to work for 
- Staples - courtesy coupon
- Staples - overpayment.
- Staples - gives misleading delivery dates
- Staples on 2nd Avenue New York - unethical behavior at staples
- Staples - i-phone charging cords - 10 ft