Standard Chartered Bank / customer service behave like loan shark

Singapore Review updated:

Bad Experience with Standard Chartered Bank SG. Customer service.
(SCB customer service people are loan sharks not customer service professionals). Last year lost my job.. I requesting them for few months loan re-pay.. nobody considered. After 3 months delay. I approached re-payment loan.. usually I am paying monthly S$425 only.. March Month I spoke with Ms. Rahida ([protected]).. as her suggestion I paid S$850.. and she said with this month end.. we will send the re-payment loan details.. still not provided.. So I called after 1 week gap.. she forwarded the phone to another customer service person. he is Mr. Nicolson Tay ([protected])... he doing worst reply.. not like CS Professional ie., you need to pay again S$850 then only we can provide re-payment option. So I paid again the same amount.
after the payment Nicloson telling that you have to pay another S$1600.. then only can provide detail otherwise we will take your house holding things. I am not getting the proper reply from them. what shall I do... Please guide me on this.

he is not working like Customer Service professionals.. behaving like "Loan shark".. and he calling from Private Number.. saying that.
If you give some commision.. I will provide better re-payment option. he always disturbing without proper reason. lot of torture.
Last payment detail : Credit card no : [protected]
date : 27/04/2012 time : 15:41 Terminal : 642 / Acceted ref : 7237amount: S$850
Please guide me on this.

!!! SCB customer service people are loan sharks not customer service professionals.!!!

Si

Comments

• Ko
      11th of Nov, 2013

i am Musa Jemi by name, the C E O, Of Musa Micro Finance, i give out loans to individuals and company at 5% if you are in need of loan, you can contact me via email at. ([protected]@yahoo.com.sg) i will be glad to offer you loan,