Standard Chartered Bank / customer service behave like loan shark
Bad Experience with Standard Chartered Bank SG. Customer service.
(SCB customer service people are loan sharks not customer service professionals). Last year lost my job.. I requesting them for few months loan re-pay.. nobody considered. After 3 months delay. I approached re-payment loan.. usually I am paying monthly S$425 only.. March Month I spoke with Ms. Rahida ([protected]).. as her suggestion I paid S$850.. and she said with this month end.. we will send the re-payment loan details.. still not provided.. So I called after 1 week gap.. she forwarded the phone to another customer service person. he is Mr. Nicolson Tay ([protected])... he doing worst reply.. not like CS Professional ie., you need to pay again S$850 then only we can provide re-payment option. So I paid again the same amount.
after the payment Nicloson telling that you have to pay another S$1600.. then only can provide detail otherwise we will take your house holding things. I am not getting the proper reply from them. what shall I do... Please guide me on this.
he is not working like Customer Service professionals.. behaving like "Loan shark".. and he calling from Private Number.. saying that.
If you give some commision.. I will provide better re-payment option. he always disturbing without proper reason. lot of torture.
Last payment detail : Credit card no : [protected]
date : 27/04/2012 time : 15:41 Terminal : 642 / Acceted ref : 7237amount: S$850
Please guide me on this.
!!! SCB customer service people are loan sharks not customer service professionals.!!!
More Standard Chartered Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Standard Chartered Bank - worst bank ever! 
- Standard Chartered Bank UAE - unjustified deduction from account 
- Standard Chartered Bank - India - fraud, then excuse we are sorry! 
- Standard Chartered - fraud
- Standard Chartered Bank - scam documents 
- Standard Chartered Bank - manhattan credit card
- [Resolved] Standard Chartered Bank Malaysia - very bad of you
- Standard Chartered Bank - delay of opening an acount
- Standard Chartered Bank - pakistan / customer service response
- Standard Chartered - horrendous service and practices