st. louis cardinals smart circle coupons / coupon tickets purchased for $40.oo are all invalid

1 st louis, MO, United States Review updated:
Phone: 8007751975

I purchased a fan appreciaton coupon packet for $39.99. There are 2 two free game coupons, as well as 6 coupon for buy one ticket get one ticket free, and two $25.00 off coupons for all inclusive seats. This appeared to be a very good deal, as they were selling like hotcakes. The BIG catch is when I put in the coupon codes to purchase tickets All coupon codes are "INVALID" I certainly feel like I am entitled to a full refund since no coupons in this pack are any good.

Comments

23rd of Aug, 2009

I purchased this same package from a guy selling them business to business in freeburg, IL. I used my Discover card to pay.

Anyway, I went to the actual ticket office at the stadium about a week later and used the 2 for 1 coupons to get 4 tickets (paid for 2) for the casino queen party porch. No problems there. Maybe they just don't work online...I don't know.

• Cu
      24th of Aug, 2009

Dear Sharitech –

We are sincerely sorry to hear about your experience with the Cardinal’s Fan Appreciation Package promotion. Our work with the team has been very successful over the years and a true fan-favorite. We have contacted our representative working with the Cardinal’s organization to help investigate the problem and will pursue any avenues to rectify the situation. We would be happy to send a new certificate or refund your money. We will just need a few additional details in order to get the process started. Please contact our customer care team at [protected]@thesmartcircle.com or 972-473-9500 x216 so that we may obtain this information and begin processing your request.

Your feedback has been very valuable to our organization as we continue to look for additional ways to enhance our service for consumers across the country. We apologize again for any inconvenience this has caused you and very much appreciate your business!

Regards,
    Customer Care
    The Smart Circle

• Ro
      13th of Sep, 2009

Me and my wife bought the same pack. from a girl at sams club, thought it was a great idea but WOW it's hard to get tickets for the porch, we tried all summer and now we have to settle for the worst tix in the building, . So no this was not a great idea I already have trust issuses with people that sell things outside like that but i learned my lesson never trust a good deal from outside sales people THANKS VERY MUCH SMART CIRCLE

• Di
      22nd of Sep, 2009

The same thing happened to me as happened to Sharitech. When I called Smart Circle, they told me to call the Cardinals. After 30 minutes on hold with them - and I understand why because they are so popular! - I gave up. I have emailed the address and called the number given to Sharitech. I believe I, too, deserve a refund.
    Disappointed Fan

• Mo
      15th of Apr, 2010

I have to say, it's very disappointing to think you're getting sucha great deal and then your codes are not valid...I just got my package deal and the codes are also saying invalid...

• Gm
      18th of Apr, 2010

I cannot find anywhere on line to redeem my coupns. The sales people said there was site to order a form to mail in, I would like that information or a refund, Not many people have money to throw away ... Please advise [protected]@aol.com

• Ki
      28th of Apr, 2010

What is the website to redeem the coupons at???

• Pg
      28th of Apr, 2010

The website to redeem your tickets is cardinals.com/smartcircle its on the back of your coupon book

The deal is great!! I have used several in the past and they work perfectly if you follow the directions. All you have to do is get your tickets early and not wait till the last minute. the games sell out like the rep told me, so if you send off your vouchers like they give the option to do, then you get the best seats . also, if you look at regular ticket prices you will see how awesome of a deal you are getting because it would cost my family of 4 over $80 to sit in the terrace seats, so even if we do sit there, we are saving at least $40.

And for people who are having trouble with the buy one get one free tickets, if you don't type in the redemption code exactly as it appears ( it is case sensative), then they don't work. So pay close attention when your typing in the codes.

And you can also take any of the tickets to the stadium and redeem them too. Hope this post helps.

• B2
      4th of Jun, 2010

I agree that this is nothing but a big scam... I purchased my ticket package through SSM Healthcare in St. Louis and as I went to redeem my tickets, all the codes were invalid. This is ridiculous. I call their customer appreciation hotline and then explained that I needed to mail my vouchers back to Ontario Canada, it could take 5-7 days to receive it and the whole process could take up to 4-6 weeks. I guess 4-6 weeks is a set time frame for all telemarketer, tv ads and scammers so they think you will forget about being ripped off. I fully intend to get my $40 back and make sure that they never are allowed to sell any items in SSM facilites. For those out there, dont waste you time supporting SMART CIRLE, THEY are a bunch of scam artists.

• Lc
      15th of Jun, 2010

I cannot find a website to access tickets as listed in my package. Where do you go online to get tickets. I bought these last year and did not have a problem. So, what's the problem

• Sh
      6th of Jul, 2010

the only website that comes up when you enter the cards smart circle address on the back of the card is the complaint site! go figure!
    it's a shame i'd really like to go to the game and sit on the porch, but the chances don't look to good from what i'm reading above, and i won't drive over 100 miles on the chance that it'll work, if i can't mail them in and get the tickets in hand, then i guess i am SOL !

• Tj
      5th of Jan, 2011

I got these last year and although the process was not perfect, I'm still glad I purchased them. I waited too long into the year to use the free tickets but I used all the others and saved hundreds of dollars at the end of it all. At time I had trouble getting some of the codes to work but eventually I was able to sit in all-inclusive seats for half the price which was great. Hoping I can find it again this year so I can see a few more games.

• Ji
      10th of Jul, 2011

The Smart Circle coupons do work! I have bought them for two years in a row now - 2010 and 2011. The terms and conditions can be found on the Cardinals' own web page at www.cardinals.com/fanapp. The Cardinals are the ones that offer this package. You can only redeem the half price and the all-inclusive tickets online with an additional fee (I think it's $10). The free tickets coupons you can redeem by mail or in person. I have used my coupons last year and this year and had no problems. Because I don't want to pay an additional fee and I live in town, I just get organized, figure out all of the dates that I want to attend games, go in person and redeem all of my coupons. This is a great deal especially if you're going to a lot of games! I'm not sure why other folks had problems; maybe they didn't READ! There are blackout dates and conditions, but you should be able to get the seats they offer as long as you get them way ahead of time (I would recommend at least 2-3 months ahead).