Spyfly.comWaste of time and all info was useless

Don’t use the website www.spyfly.com. It was scam. I wasted time and money, ‘coz I provided my personal info and these jerks charged me for $3. After that I decided to check this website and wanted to find info about my sister, but everything was lie. All provided info was big-big ###. So be aware and share about your experience on this website.

Ma
Dec 22, 2014

Comments

• Me
      Jul 14, 2015

@Marcus Filberg: Thank you very much for your thoughts about our company. We are sorry to hear about your experience with our company. Please be aware that our site includes billions of data elements that are available in our national database. If you are not seeing information on our site, then that means that the data you are looking for is not publicly available. So, even if you are positive that something occurred, it’s not guaranteed that the information has been digitally archived correctly by the court system or governing agency so it’s possible that your data is not yet available. For some people this is a good thing because negative information might be difficult or impossible to find.

In addition, every county processes their data differently and sometimes there are delays. As a member, you will be emailed with an update when any information on the people that you are monitoring changes. This way you will always be the first to be alerted.

One of the key features of our membership is your ability to run unlimited background searches and create reports on as many people as you like. We recommend you run a check on yourself and your loved ones so that you know what information is publicly available, you might be surprised and some of the information might not be correct. In addition, you can monitor up to four people at a time so if any information changes in our database on the people you choose to monitor, you get an email alert updating you of that change.
    We hope this addresses your concern. If you have any questions, please reply to this email or call us at [protected] from 5 a.m. to 9 p.m. PST 7 days a week and our friendly member support staff will be happy to assist you.

We look forward to helping you protect your family with our service and our benefits.

The SpyFly Support Team
    “Protect What Matters Most”