Menu
Solopress
reviews & complaints

Solopress
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

5 complaints
0 resolved 5 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Solopress. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
C
9:47 am EST

Solopress - steer clear

Absolute cowboys. This shower (I nearly put company then but that would be an insult to descent business owners around the country) has cost us time and money. Starting with the so called salesperson Jamie Barret, he has done nothing but blatantly lie to us all along despite numerous phone calls he has completely wasted our time. We decided to call the customer service team (very much a play on words) which consisted of a guy called Wesley Irwin he epitomises this outfit, he was rude and obnoxious, his opening gambit when I told him I had a complaint "go for it mate" it went further downhill after that, once asked what the name of the CEO was he replied "I dont know you can find out on google". Another call to the sales team to ask to speak to the sales manager resulted in no call back. Left messages for Andy Smith and Aron Priest still nothing. We have now gone to a descent professional print company as this lot are clearly not. If I ran this business I would be absolutely ashamed of myself but I guess this will be another bad review amongst many. Do yourself a favour and steer well clear they don't deliver.

Hide full review
L
6:05 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

They don't care about their customers. I've been a regular one, but I'm gonna stop it. Done with them. They are super nice when trying to seduce you with their service. They will be the cutest ones. But once you paid you may forget about a good attitude and you will mean nothing to them. Serious reality. But on the other side, I'm glad I found out about it and now I won't spend a minute on dealing with them. goodbye, Solopress

J
7:05 pm EST
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Placed first order of 1000 170gsm glossy leaflets and received no problem. Was very happy with this order. Placed 2nd order of 5000 170gsm glossy leaflets and received poorer quality leaflets as they felt rough amd not glossy with poor colours as well as a white border on each leaflet. I complained to customer service and advised them of the problem...

R
4:42 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I was disappointed in the company www.solopress.com. I have ordered business cards from them and placed the order online, but I decided to check it and called to the customer services. I was shocked when the customer services agent twice has hung up and spoke in rude voice with me. As well as he told me nothing about the order. It isn’t great at all. Better run from this terrible staff.

V
7:02 am EDT

Solopress - Fraudulent charges

The website www.solopress.com is total rip off. I haven’t ordered from them or used their services, but couple of weeks ago they charged me for the some product. When I reached the rep, he told me that I ordered coconut oil from them. WTF? I told them that it was mistake, but he refused to listen to me. I wonder if there are people, who have the same problems and what have you done in such situation, please post comments.

1 comment
E
Oct 20, 2014 1:08 am EDT

Dear Vazzoily,

I believe there has been some kind of mix up.

We are a UK based printing company and do not sell coconut oil.

Please can you provide more information, my email address is [email protected]

Kind Regards