Complaints & Reviews

steer clear

Absolute cowboys. This shower (I nearly put company then but that would be an insult to descent business owners around the country) has cost us time and money. Starting with the so called salesperson Jamie Barret, he has done nothing but blatantly lie to us all along despite numerous phone calls he has completely wasted our time. We decided to call the customer service team (very much a play on words) which consisted of a guy called Wesley Irwin he epitomises this outfit, he was rude and obnoxious, his opening gambit when I told him I had a complaint "go for it mate" it went further downhill after that, once asked what the name of the CEO was he replied "I dont know you can find out on google". Another call to the sales team to ask to speak to the sales manager resulted in no call back. Left messages for Andy Smith and Aron Priest still nothing. We have now gone to a descent professional print company as this lot are clearly not. If I ran this business I would be absolutely ashamed of myself but I guess this will be another bad review amongst many. Do yourself a favour and steer well clear they don't deliver.

Awful service

They don't care about their customers. I've been a regular one, but I'm gonna stop it. Done with them. They...

170gsm leaflets

Placed first order of 1000 170gsm glossy leaflets and received no problem. Was very happy with this order...

Rude and unprofessional agent

I was disappointed in the company www.solopress.com. I have ordered business cards from them and placed the...

Fraudulent charges

The website www.solopress.com is total rip off. I haven’t ordered from them or used their services, but couple of weeks ago they charged me for the some product. When I reached the rep, he told me that I ordered coconut oil from them. WTF? I told them that it was mistake, but he refused to listen to me. I wonder if there are people, who have the same problems and what have you done in such situation, please post comments.

• Em
    Emma Young Oct 20, 2014

Dear Vazzoily,

I believe there has been some kind of mix up.

We are a UK based printing company and do not sell coconut oil.

Please can you provide more information, my email address is [email protected]

Kind Regards
    Emma Young
    01702 460047

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices