Having problems with Nexway?

Tour PB5 – 1 avenue du Général de Gaulle, La Défensa
Paris
France - 92074

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Nexway.

Complaints & Reviews

Nexway SoftwareAvast

Nexway took £39.99 from my paypal account. Pay pal says this is a pre arranged agreement, but I did not agree to it. I can't get Avast onto my computer so the renewal they say it paid for has not happened. I need that money refunded to my account. I have been trying various ways to dispute this since September, but I'm getting no where. I'm very disappointed with Avast. I've used them for years, but I can't get to the bottom of this. It's obviously fraud, but it's impossible to settle to matter. I'm cancelled any agreement with Paypal now, but how do I get refunded?

Nexwaysoftware.com — Avast Renewal without Permission

My att.net email has been compromised for some time. You elected to use the practice of "if you don't...

Nexway SoftwareI don't even know them

I noticed the unknown withdrawal from my account. The unknown company Nexway Software charged me for $34.99, and I have no idea who these people are and for what services they take money. I haven’t found the contact information, and I have no idea how to find them. Maybe someone has any ideas how to return money back, please contact me then or leave a comment. Thanks.

• Ne
        Nexway Support Team Aug 15, 2014

Neway is an international software reseller, which works with several software publishers including Avast.
        Please go to Nexwaysoftware.com to see the list of publishers Nexway has partnered with.

You can use the Nexway support form, accessible at http://corporate.nexway.com/?page_id=617 to inquire about your charge.

Thank you.