Sprint / inappropriate behavior by a customer service agent

1 TX, United States Review updated:

I am unsure of where to write regarding my own sprint complaint, unlike many it is not directly related to my bill but rather some extremely inappropriate behavior on the part of a male customer service rep during a recent call to set up an automatic payment in which he proceeded to ask me where I was located, how far it was from the city he worked in, how long of a drive it would be to my home, if I ever visited the city in which he worked, verifying my home address and telephone number on more than one occasion keeping me at bay with a ridiculously long call all the while, when I became obviously uncomfortable he simply laughed it off an ended the call quickly. I am unsettled by this persons inappropriate behavior, I am apprehensive calling into customer service again or writing to an entry level employee and divulging any personal information to further this complaint but I am far more uncomfortable knowing this person an other unsupervised unstable employees such as him are privie to this information as well. I would welcome any advice and direction with this issue.

Sincerely unsettled

Comments

• He
      11th of Nov, 2008

I suggest calling this number. I finally called here, had a case created and am FINALLY being helped with my issues of poor customer service and billing problems. 1-866-727-0665, Monday through Friday, between 9:30 a.m. and 5 p.m., Central Time.

• Ca
      4th of Dec, 2008

Report this to Sprint. A customer care supervisor can either get in contact with someone or give you an e-mail or phone number to someone you can contact (usually found on the sprint.com website).

However, not all customer care supervisors can contact directly, infact most can't. But they should be able to help you if you report it to them by helping you with contact info if they can't themselves. I say this because a lot of people get the impression that when they call customer care (for any company, not just Sprint) that they get the actual company and the same handful of emplyees. There are actually thousands of them, all working from centres who, while they work for the company, actually work for another company they sprints pays to handle their customer care to ensure there are people available to answer more than 250, 000 calls.

You should also have the info of when you called and a name if possible. Though the time is really more valuable than the name. I advise this if you feel threatened.