Sprint / inappropriate behavior by a customer service agent
I am unsure of where to write regarding my own sprint complaint, unlike many it is not directly related to my bill but rather some extremely inappropriate behavior on the part of a male customer service rep during a recent call to set up an automatic payment in which he proceeded to ask me where I was located, how far it was from the city he worked in, how long of a drive it would be to my home, if I ever visited the city in which he worked, verifying my home address and telephone number on more than one occasion keeping me at bay with a ridiculously long call all the while, when I became obviously uncomfortable he simply laughed it off an ended the call quickly. I am unsettled by this persons inappropriate behavior, I am apprehensive calling into customer service again or writing to an entry level employee and divulging any personal information to further this complaint but I am far more uncomfortable knowing this person an other unsupervised unstable employees such as him are privie to this information as well. I would welcome any advice and direction with this issue.
More Sprint Complaints & Reviews
- Sprint PCS - unauthorized charges out of bank account! 
- Sprint - additional fee 
- Sprint / Rpm Collection Agency / Long Distance - unauthorized long-distance service 
- Sprint - charging sales tax on early termination fee 
- Sprint Mccall Communications - not their probem because of policy 
- Sprint - Sprint is willing to lose a long-time customer over $200.
- Sprint - a complain about a store of employee's fradulant act
- Sprint - paying my bill 
- Sprint - unlock device - motorola device
- Sprint - customer service