Sprint / everything messaging plan
Sprint offers an Everything Messaging Plan, which includes unlimited text/picture/video messaging. What they don't tell you is when you send/receive picture or video mail, it access the web on you phone and charges you 3 cents/kb. Me and my fiance maybe sent 7 pictures to each other over a months course and was charged 50 dollars in data charges when we have unlimited messaging. I have gone into countless Sprint Stores and called Customer Service a dozen times and no one could give me an answer why I was being charged when I have unlimited. From all the hassle, I gave up on Sprint forever (customer for 10 years), now a proud Verizon Wireless customer. Just thought I would share my problems with you guys so you don't have to go through what I did.
More Sprint Complaints & Reviews
- Sprint PCS - unauthorized charges out of bank account! 
- Sprint - additional fee 
- Sprint / Rpm Collection Agency / Long Distance - unauthorized long-distance service 
- Sprint - charging sales tax on early termination fee 
- Sprint Mccall Communications - not their probem because of policy 
- Sprint - poor customer service
- Sprint - customer service
- Sprint.com - my service
- Sprint - sprint is willing to lose a long-time customer over $200.
- Sprint - a complain about a store of employee's fradulant act