Sprint - Free Cell Phones / I have been scammed!
Sprint - www.sprint.com
I received two phones through the Sprint website that were supposed to be free. I returned one because we were not satisfied with it and got a different one that also said free. A couple days later my service was turned off because I "exceeded my spending limit" when I checked my bill I found out I had been charged for all three phones and one of the reps there set my account up incorrectly so my bill was over $1000! (It is usually about $120) I called in way too many times to count and I experienced some of the worst treatment I have ever received from anyone! This issue is still not resolved I had to get another phone because of this.
I have called in, I wrote letters/emails, I went to the store and showed them receipts and confirmation from the post office. And all I keep hearing is "I am sorry you were given incorrect information". All I want is for Sprint to honor their word and I can't seem to get anyone at that company to do that. I feel like I have been scammed!
More Sprint - Free Cell Phones Complaints & Reviews
- Sprint PCS - unauthorized charges out of bank account! 
- Sprint - additional fee 
- Sprint / Rpm Collection Agency / Long Distance - unauthorized long-distance service 
- Sprint - charging sales tax on early termination fee 
- Sprint Mccall Communications - not their probem because of policy 
- Sprint - number ported
- Sprint - unauthorized credit card charges
- Sprint Corporation - unethical behavior, poor quality service and temp phones
- Sprint - upgrade 
- Sprint - fraud and identity theft