Sprint / fraudulent charges to my account for something I did not order!
One day about 2 months ago a ups van pulled up to my home with a delivery for me. I refused the delivery after opening the package with the ups driver and found a cell phone inside I had not ordered. The driver said this was a regular problem for him as he had been through this before on many deliveries. He reseled the box, marked it return to sender, delivery refused and went on his way. Since that day I have, every month received a bill from sprint on a phone I don't, and never have possessed or activated. Every month I mark the bill "return to sender, not a sprint customer" but to no avail. Has anyone else out there had this problem? If so, how did you resolve it? Please feel free to email me as i'm tired of screwing around with this.
More Sprint Complaints & Reviews
- Sprint PCS - unauthorized charges out of bank account! 
- Sprint - additional fee 
- Sprint / Rpm Collection Agency / Long Distance - unauthorized long-distance service 
- Sprint - charging sales tax on early termination fee 
- Sprint Mccall Communications - not their probem because of policy 
- Sprint - Sprint is willing to lose a long-time customer over $200.
- Sprint - a complain about a store of employee's fradulant act
- Sprint - paying my bill 
- Sprint - unlock device - motorola device
- Sprint - customer service