Sprint / sprint cancellation - doesn't prorate
I have 2 phone services(mobile) from Sprint. I wanted to cancel one of the phone. I called Sprint last Saturday (07/15/2006) and talked to a customer service representative, adked them if I can cancel one of the service. They told me Yes, I can cancel since my terms of service has been completed (2 yrs) and it will be prorated from the day we cancel the service. I ordered my LAN line from some other carrier today [07/19/2006] and called back sprint to cancel my service as of today. I was transfered to some other department and was told it won't be prorated, I have to use it until end of my billing period.
If that is the case, why did Sprint provide wrong information when I called them last week. Unnecessarily I have to pay 2 bills now, my LAN line as well as my mobile. I could have postponded my LAN line until the billing cycle had they told me correctly when I called last week.
More Sprint Complaints & Reviews
- Sprint PCS - unauthorized charges out of bank account! 
- Sprint - additional fee 
- Sprint / Rpm Collection Agency / Long Distance - unauthorized long-distance service 
- Sprint - charging sales tax on early termination fee 
- Sprint Mccall Communications - not their probem because of policy 
- Sprint - Sprint is willing to lose a long-time customer over $200.
- Sprint - a complain about a store of employee's fradulant act
- Sprint - paying my bill 
- Sprint - unlock device - motorola device
- Sprint - customer service