Sprintaccount [protected] naim a. azim

I am writing this letter on behalf of my uncle Naim A. Azim. My uncle is an 82 year old disabled senior citizen who has recently lost his wife of 62 years.

I have been calling Sprint to disconnect all services associated with his account effective immediately. The number ending in 4691 was successfully transferred to another account; the numbers ending in 1018 was allegedly cancelled as of 10/15 (when I call the number it is still on). The number ending in 7692 is still an active number and should have been cancelled upon my initial call. The young lady assisting me assured me 1018 and 7692 would be canceled before the next billing cycle. She advised someone would call me to complete the disconnection, however this never happened. I called Sprint today to ask them to disconnect both 1018 and 7692 immediately and have been advised they cannot turn it off until the end of the next billing cycle which is Nov 14th. This is unacceptable!!! On numerous occasions I called Sprint and even bought my uncle to a Sprint store to try to get this resolved but each and every time I have been given the run around which has led to me writing this letter.

Sprint does not want to lose another customer so every time I call they offer something different (such as a $10 monthly credit, or lower rate plan, or some small monetary credit) My uncle does not want this account anymore!!! He is on a fixed income and cannot afford to pay another bill. I am demanding sprint to stop all services associated with his account effective 10/14/18 and apply any and all applicable credits, promotions, and senior discounts. He is not to be billed for pro-rated charges.

Today I spoke to a wonderful gentleman named Joel. He was very accommodating and did the best he could due to the restrictions Sprint has in place. With the help of Joel this may have been resolved but I am still fearful Sprint will not do the right thing when their employees are trying their best to help customers as my uncle.

My number is on file under the notes on my uncle's account, but here it is again [protected]. Verbal permission has been given to Sprint for me to talk on behalf of my uncle. I can be reached at this number M-F between the hours of 9a-5pm and 7p-10p. I am anxiously awaiting a call back so we can end the relationship with SPRINT. If this does not happen I will be contacting anybody who is somebody about the way SPRINT treats disabled senior citizens.
Melody Coleman, Niece of Naim A Azim

Na
Oct 25, 2018

Comments

• Je
      Nov 28, 2018

I am dealing with this same issue with my elderly grandfather! Sprint has refused to cancel his policy even though I’ve gotten my sick grandfather on the phone twice to request cancellation. They are flat out refusing to cancel his service! The way that they treat families with elderly or unwell customers is into Maine and flat out criminal. I’ll be making a complaint with the Better Business Bureau, the FCC and the FTC as well as posting on every social media facet warning the public about sprint PCS! I suggest that you contact those bureaus also! Apparently sprint already has 12, 000 complaint with the BBB this year