[Resolved] Spokeo / phone number look up

this site is awful. they claim to be open 24 hours yet never seem to answer my calls. i used their services ONCE and got no results, except for the information the caller ID already gave me. and now i see they have been billing me $25 a month??? not what i signed up for. i demand my money back.

save yourself the stress and headache, never use this site.

• Resolution statement

• Spokeo Customer Care's Response, Oct 08, 2018

Dear Requester,

Thank you for your comment on ComplaintsBoard.com.

I’m sorry to hear Spokeo did not meet your search needs. Spokeo has access to over 1.2 billion records, collected and organized from many different sources. Some of our search results may include information that is not fully updated, but new information is added to our system every day.

It sounds like there is an active subscription on your account. We want to be sure you are helped, so please contact our Customer Care team directly by calling 1-888-906-0850 and explain your concerns. We are available everyday from 5AM to 8PM PST.

Thanks!
    Spokeo Customer Care

Ma
Oct 6, 2018

Comments

• 9w
      6th of Oct, 2018

you used the site you say but apparently you didn't see the terms where you will get billed so much at monthly fee etc.. unless you cancel